Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

level15: infernal machine

Page: 1 of 1
 BiK
04-03-2000, 4:33 PM
I can't jump to the small platform.I recollected al the parts of the machine (except the one Turner has)
Here is where I am:
I just put the correct part (urgon part) in the holder and then the wheels moved over the charged water where I walked over. Then I used the elevator to go all to the top (push button twice) and jumped to the small platform in the middle.Then I jumped to the hallway with two secrets.
Now I have to jump via the small platform to the hallway on the left where I creature is to be killed. I just can't jump to the platform: when I do a standing jump: wo'n work, because the distance is too far. When i do a running jump I jump over the platform. The walls are not straight: thatz the reason it won't work and bending your jump to the right in midair won't work! I had the same problem in Nub's tomb when i had to collect the nub's part.

Who has a savegame?
 Monique
05-18-2000, 1:14 PM
Here it comes!

[This message has been edited by Monique (edited May 18, 2000).]
Page: 1 of 1