Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm going to Jump!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 atlantis_maniac
05-15-2000, 8:04 PM
I have been struggling with the HQ jump for months! No matter how many times I've tried, I always fall short. I looked around the web and found some mentioning of a German glich that cut some jumps short. Now I own an english version and downloaded the german counter part savegames. I used them and tried the Shan River level, and I couldn't make the jump onto the guard tower! Another thing this page told me was a german problem! I am becoming very frustrated now because, A I can't find a german Lucas site, and B I couldn't read german to save my life!!! HELP!!!! PLEASE!?! Any private patches that could fix the jump limits?

------------------
We are what dreams are made of, our tiny lives rounded with a sleep.
- Shakespeare
 Steve4787
05-15-2000, 9:56 PM
Atlantis,

I had the same problem... no matter what I did I could not jump to the roof of the Russian HQ in level two. What I figured out was my ATI 2D/3D Rage II video card (circa 1996)was the culprit. Once I upgraded to a new ATI 3D card, I had excellent renderings, the game was fast and smooth...but most of all I was a jumpin' fool and into the game again. Hope that helps and would appreciate a post with what video card you are currently using.

Cheers,

Steve
 atlantis_maniac
05-17-2000, 9:48 PM
Thanks Steve!
I also have a ATI 3D Rage II+ card. I'm now looking into a new vid card.

Thanks again,
Maniac

------------------
We are what dreams are made of, our tiny lives rounded with a sleep.
- Shakespeare
Page: 1 of 1