Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 14 gear

Page: 1 of 1
 Zanthia
05-05-2000, 10:18 PM
I am trying to get the gear from Volodnikov. I believe I have a bug. I have the latest patch installed. According to several walkthru's you are supposed to trap him in the statue room. I have moved a block on to the angel stone. Now as soon as I move the statue to one side to block one of the two entances to that room ,he traps himself in the small pit outside the room. I have tried to get the gear from him there no good. Is there a way to stop him from going into that pit. Because once he is in that pit he never leaves. If this is a bug, can someone please send me a saved game.

Thanks,

zanthia
 Mischaz
05-07-2000, 11:35 AM
I am not sure if in your case Volodnikov is hiding in the same place, but I solved it by pushing the movable block in the cross-square back to it's original position. Then Volodnikov left the corner through the opening and ran to the room with the statue and I could trap him. Hope it will work for you too!
 Zanthia
05-08-2000, 7:08 AM
Thanks for the suggestion but it did not work. I was just about to give up and then I deided to go back to an older save before shooting the robot at the entrance. I did no exploration of the area nor did I quicksave and sure enough it worked right away. http://www.indyjones.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

Zanthia
Page: 1 of 1