Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help on Palwan Volcanoe

Page: 1 of 1
 oheren
04-27-2000, 2:04 PM
After going up elevator and killing a bunch of commies, there is a vine covered box that needs to be pulled out in order to climp up side of cliff. He gets in position and all but can't pull it out. Is this a bug? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
 borke
04-27-2000, 5:16 PM
You should be able to pull out the block, but it leads only to a treasure. If you have the key, you should be O.K.
 Vera
04-27-2000, 9:55 PM
If you are where I think you are, Indy says the wall looks like it is ready to crumble...so you would use your machine part (press the letter q)...inside use your lighter and then whip. ...maybe he doesn't say that if the game is set at a more difficult level (?)
 oheren
04-28-2000, 3:44 AM
I have the aluminum key, but without the box coming out, is there another way to climb up? I thought I had to go up to the opening. Would a saved game help? Thx
 Vera
04-28-2000, 5:44 AM
If you use your machete on the vine first, then you should be able to pull the block
Page: 1 of 1