Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shambala: Jump the Bridge!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Cold_Penguin
04-21-2000, 10:34 PM
I have been playing through Shambala Sanctuary and have made it to the end boss. I have to jump this bridge on the second story of the red symbol tower in the end complex. I just ran up the ramp where the boards fall out beneath you. Realizing if you messed up you wouldn't be able to get back up, I saved the game. I have tried about 14 times, but I just can't seem to reach the other side because the Ice Monster has parked himself to the right of it and hits me when I try to jump.
Could somebody please send me a saved game once you jump the bridge and reach the other side? Please have the stone pulled out of the wall in the room with the white slope, orther whise I couldn't continue on once I'm to the other side because the passage would be blocked.

------------------
-Cold_Penguin
Page: 1 of 1