Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Using turkey baster in Year 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Bonitarita
08-03-2003, 7:38 PM
Hi, I'm at the tattoo parlor and I've opened the fridge and crisper, move spastically as fast as I can to use the baster in Naranja's bottle. Manny keeps saying I don't want to do that or he can see me. Could someone tell me how to do it and where should I be standing when I try. Thanks.....
:rolleyes:
 Yodaboy64
08-05-2003, 2:00 PM
First, if you haven't, you have to get some of the dirty water from the kitchen of the blue casket inside your baster. Then you simply have to open the refridgerator and drawer, and I don't think it matters where you stand, but you might want to approach from behind.

...I guess Sailors just can't hold their liquor anymore...
 Bonitarita
08-05-2003, 3:38 PM
Thanks for responding Yodaboy64, but I had all that stuff. Manny just keeps saying I don't wanna do that. My timing must be off or something. If you can think of something else, lease post it. Thanks.....:confused:
Page: 1 of 1