Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Boba Fett

Page: 1 of 1
 pleto4_ryan
07-31-2003, 6:52 PM
I learned that Boba didn't died in episode 6...

em...can someone tell me how he escaped...

(what he did later would be a happy add :D )
 swphreak
08-01-2003, 12:14 AM
Well, it takes a Sarlac pit some time before digesting it's food, so Fett was able to escape. If my memory serves me right, he did something with his Jetpack. After he escaped, he spent lots of time on his back. Then he set out to solove some mystery, ect ect.
 Wesia Daoke
08-01-2003, 1:28 AM
his armor protected him enough until he killed the beast from the inside but when he got out his armor was pretty much destroyed
 Rogue15
08-01-2003, 1:34 AM
ok, this is the story:

Boba Fett and Dengar were at the hutt's palace, dengar was pleased to see that fett captured solo, and wanted to team up with him. fett slips a drug into dengar's drink, jabba has some men stake dengar out in the middle of the dune see so dengar would die a painful death by the 'teeth of tatooine' (aka sandstorms), anyways fett gets himself stuck in the sarlaac, blows it up, and lays pracitcally unconscious while dengar lays in the middle of the dune sea, dengar's girl, who he rescued from imperials on a planet, manaroo is her name, comes on a swoop in the knick of time and rescues dengar, then they go to explore the wreckage of the sail barge and examining bodies, dengar notices fett laying on the ground-half naked, so dengar doesn't know it's fett, and manaroo convinces dengar to take fett aboard their ship, so they do that, and fett asks dengar if he still wants to be partners, and dengar and fett almost kill eachother, and then he agrees and fett ends up being the best man at dengar's wedding. if you want to find out more, read the bounty hunter wars and tales of the bounty hunters, both very good reads into fett's eu life

i hope that cleared things up. :D
 pleto4_ryan
08-01-2003, 10:55 AM
tnxs guys...

but OUOUUUU tnxs rogue

now i know :D

Don't know Dengar but....:p
 Rogue15
08-01-2003, 11:09 AM
you see dengar briefly in Empire Strike Back, he's standing by ig-88 or fett, and has a bandage on his head. he got into an accident during a swoop race with han solo, and sliced his head open on a crystal, the imperials recovered him, and did some operations on his brain, removing all emotions except rage, hope, and loneliness, turning him into an imperial assassin. very good read in tales of the bounty hunters about him. :)
 |GG|Carl
09-28-2003, 6:27 PM
 ZBomber
09-28-2003, 8:21 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
ok, this is the story:

Boba Fett and Dengar were at the hutt's palace, dengar was pleased to see that fett captured solo, and wanted to team up with him. fett slips a drug into dengar's drink, jabba has some men stake dengar out in the middle of the dune see so dengar would die a painful death by the 'teeth of tatooine' (aka sandstorms), anyways fett gets himself stuck in the sarlaac, blows it up, and lays pracitcally unconscious while dengar lays in the middle of the dune sea, dengar's girl, who he rescued from imperials on a planet, manaroo is her name, comes on a swoop in the knick of time and rescues dengar, then they go to explore the wreckage of the sail barge and examining bodies, dengar notices fett laying on the ground-half naked, so dengar doesn't know it's fett, and manaroo convinces dengar to take fett aboard their ship, so they do that, and fett asks dengar if he still wants to be partners, and dengar and fett almost kill eachother, and then he agrees and fett ends up being the best man at dengar's wedding. if you want to find out more, read the bounty hunter wars and tales of the bounty hunters, both very good reads into fett's eu life

i hope that cleared things up. :D

Yeh, tahts exactly right. Bonty Hunter Wars Series are good. ;)
 Crow_Nest
09-29-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Carl
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/dengar/img/movie_bg.jpg)
^Dengar

So thats Dengar.

I thought he was some rebel soldier from hoth.
Page: 1 of 1