Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ways to call Grim Fandango Satanic

Page: 1 of 1
 Bushmeister
07-28-2003, 7:29 AM
Manny's best friend is a demon!!! Oh no!!! That's encouraging people to be friendly toevilbeings! :eek:
 Dawidos
07-28-2003, 3:27 PM
Oh my God :D . Grim Fandago is satanic. Parents kill me :p . What have I done ;) ?. At serious. Who named GF satanic ?
 Sallim
08-10-2003, 10:57 PM
I know someone in an another forum who calls Grim fandango satanic. In my opninion they see the skulls an think of dead things :D
So crapy....tz satanic Grim Fandango.

On the otherside, do someone let play your 6 years old kid Grim Fandango?
I dont know if i qould do :)
What will you say "There are all dead, its normal" ?
Hmm I dont know, maybe its to late for me to be awaken at this late time like this ^^
 AnxiousApe
08-16-2003, 5:11 PM
Riiight, GF satanic. Of course. Just because someone says that, lets all burn our copies! Burn them I tell you! (I'll refrain from adding a 'mwahahaha' at the end of that. Oops, too late :D )

Personally, I don't think a 6 year old kid would get very far unless they're working from a walkthrough (not to insult 6 year olds all over the world).
 pleto4_ryan
08-16-2003, 5:23 PM
Originally posted by AnxiousApe
(not to insult 6 year olds all over the world).

i hear Mafalda yelling :D

(comic of quino, for the sacrilege ones)
 Huz
08-16-2003, 9:32 PM
Grim Fandango is clearly deeply satanic. I'm shocked and surprised that it wasn't banned outright!

I mean, at least in all those games that are popular with the kids - like Quake - you're fighting the forces of darkness with a shotgun and a big grin, like any decent American would. There's nothing like blasting a bunch of ghouls and ogres for teaching children the difference between right and wrong. Blood-thirsty twitch games, you say? Nonsense! The strongest moral guiding hand available for the personal computer!

Now take the despicable likes of Grim Fandango, invading our children's homes by stealth and teaching them the ways of the Devil! Take the Number Nine. The train is clearly possessed by Satan itself. How else can it randomly decide to jump off the tracks into a big hole? Decent, God-fearing American trains don't do that! And yet, our poor innocent children are led to believe that taking a ride on this monstrosity is the best after-death reward possible. Outrageous!

And what about those flaming beavers? They are clearly under the direct control of the forces of darkness, or at the very least harbour pure evil in their blackened hearts. They're no better than Saddam Hussein!

But at least they need hearts to function. Glottis, who poses as your "friend" throughout the game, survives for several minutes without one, clearly revealing his true identity as Beezlebub. Also, he is orange - yet more damning evidence!

And what of your latest exploits, Schafer? A game where you run around in the human BRAIN? Good grief man! Will your sacrilege never end? Who do you think you are, GOD (http://timisgod.mixnmojo.com/)?!)

Our path is clear. We must do everything in our power to get these evil products of Satan off our shelves, possibly by burning every single copy in a big pile. Before it's too late!
 VampireNaomi
08-17-2003, 5:58 AM
Hahaha!:D
 GendoTheGreat
08-17-2003, 9:52 AM
Forget to take your meds, Huz?
 Dawidos
08-18-2003, 9:25 AM
We are all bad , because we play Grim Fandango. And it is a satanic game ,so everybody ,who play in it will go to hell :D
 pleto4_ryan
08-18-2003, 5:50 PM
Originally posted by Dawidos
We are all bad , because we play Grim Fandango. And it is a satanic game ,so everybody ,who play in it will go to hell :D

I just hope,

we first pass from the land of the dead.....:D
 Dawidos
08-19-2003, 5:32 PM
Originally posted by pleto4_ryan
I just hope,

we first pass from the land of the dead.....:D

I don't think so :D. Playing in Grim Fandango is a hard sin , so we can't pass from the Land of the Dead. We'll go to hell immediately. :)

Greetings
 Bushmeister
08-21-2003, 9:38 AM
Grim Fandango is clearly satanic, so will the Land of the Dead be added to George Bush's "Axis Of Evil"?. Expect to see UN troops there soon for demon inspection.
 Fett101
08-22-2003, 6:14 PM
Please.. give the inspectiors a chance to look for weapons of mass flowering.
Page: 1 of 1