Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Explosion?

Page: 1 of 1
 Davord
07-24-2003, 2:43 PM
How long has this site been, er..., exploded? And any idea's when it will be back up?

Also:

Anyone know where/how I can get the comics in the UK? I know they're out of print but I'm nearly ready to kill for them (so if any of you HAVE the comics and someone you could do without...)

When The Sequel comes out and our lovable duo become more popular do you reckon publishers will see the opportunity to make a few bucks and reprint them "by popular demand"?

Wile I'm thinking about it, what's on this site normally, when it's not expoding?
 AndrewL
07-26-2003, 2:21 PM
Site pretty much has everything Sam & Max. It's run by the veteran jake. It has comcographys and all that ****. I got a couple of extrza original releases but it'd cost ya. It took me years to find em.
 sentience
08-02-2003, 2:56 PM
hey andrew, if davord won't buy them, i will :D

this site is pretty much the holy grail of sam and max when it's not exploding. hopefully along with the S&M2 release we'll get a load of new merchandise :D Even if they don't release any, it's usually worth writing off to LucasArts asking for any spare promotional posters they might have. I tried that with sierra and they sent me all their demo CDs and a few Space Quest posters.

JD
 Setion
08-02-2003, 6:48 PM
Why can't you explode or start making sense. Or stop making sense!

"PSYCHO KILLER....... QU'EST QUE C'EST?! F-f-f-Far far, f-f-f-far far."

Big suit! Big suit! Big suit!

Yea, explode that, asshat.
Page: 1 of 1