Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about Calo Nord.

Page: 1 of 1
 Matrix86
07-18-2003, 10:13 PM
I am not very far in the game, but when you enter that cantina where you first meet Mission Vao and Zaalbar, you also get to meet Calo Nord, he counts to 3 and then he kills you(insantly powerful). Is this suppose to happen or is there a way you can get him to talk to you, also is he one of the character that joins your party?
 ultimaster
07-18-2003, 10:40 PM
Don't talk to him...If you do, don't let him count to three.
 Darth Fufu
07-18-2003, 11:51 PM
I dont think he can join your party cuz he works for Davik.
 Jedi Apprentice
07-19-2003, 1:24 AM
Originally posted by ultimaster
Don't talk to him...If you do, don't let him count to three.

Don't let him count to 3. Bigo problemo. :D

Just don't talk to him yet. Or if you do, quit before he kills you then see what happens from there. :)
 Matrix86
07-21-2003, 2:23 AM
he killed me in one hit the first time i did that
 ultimaster
07-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Here's my experience with Calo Nord. Spoilers abound.

I couldn't get him to join my party. I ended up killing him on Tattoine after Malak and Saul hired him to come and kill me. He hunted me to Tattoine, and he put up a hell of a fight but now he's dead. I guess you need to be darkside to have him join your party. Now that Calo Nord is off my back, I have Darth Bandon coming after me.
 Seifer02
07-24-2003, 9:49 PM
Whoever told oyu that Nord can join your party is wrong. He is just a bounty hunter, and whatever planet you go to after Dantooine he follows you to and you fight him there. I fought him on Kashyyyk, he had 2 wookie side-kicks, but ws surprisingly easy to kill.
 BigTeddyPaul
07-25-2003, 8:55 PM
Fought him on Tatooine and he was rather easy too. Had some Rodains I belive. I liked his items though. Useful for my non-Jedi Characters.

There isn't a slot when choosing your member parties so I do not think he can be a member in your party unless it is something special.

BigTeddyPaul
 Com Raven
07-25-2003, 9:57 PM
No, he can not join you.
 Kioet Csuhen
07-28-2003, 9:06 PM
uh...damn....it's not really calo, it's calo's stupid twin. :D
 Katarn07
07-28-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen
uh...damn....it's not really calo, it's calo's stupid twin. :D

Ummm, no, its a cinematic way of showing him get crushed by rubble just so you think he died (for those who didn't follow up on this game at all :rolleyes: ) just so that it is more dramatic when Malak learns that Bastila and the PC escaped, Nord being the eyewitness. Calo is also a tad slow too...

*BIG TIME SPOILERS, DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'RE PAST THE LEVITHIAN*

He realized you are Revan during that first fight because Saul tells Malak there is more that they must discuss... in private

It took you whooping Calo on Taris to realize this :confused: :p
 Soulless Dragon
08-04-2003, 3:01 AM
If you choose to not fight Calo when he shows up on Tattooine at the Star Forge, you can sneak out on the other side of the dead dragon. I was given credit for killing him and never saw his face again the rest of the game =)
 swphreak
08-04-2003, 3:19 AM
Originally posted by Rogue15
hehe instead of my dark character killing her, i'm going to let her join me, and then twist her emotions for the dark side!!!!!!

I tried..... I just couldn't kill her.... but she left me no choice :p
 Jedi Disat
08-11-2003, 6:46 AM
carlo is really easy i faught him on mannan in the underwater place and i used his battle armor for the rest of the game. ;)
Page: 1 of 1