Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Technical problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrik
07-13-2003, 1:06 PM
Okay, I've finally gotten Grim Fandango working after problems with the CD, but I've got a little annoyance that I would love fixing.

Firstly, running. I can press forward+shift like normal to run like normal. I can also press forward+left+shift to run anti-clockwise and the same for clockwise.

If however I try to change direction WHILE running (for example from running clockwise to anti-clockwise) it will make me walk again, and I have to press shift again. It doesn't seem like much, but it becomes very irritating

So.. any ideas? I have the patch so don't worry about that.
 scabb
07-13-2003, 3:06 PM
Perhaps you have something like sticky keys enabled etc etc?

Try pushing Shift 5 times and messin' with the settings. Or see the Keyboard part of your Control Panel.
 Thrik
07-13-2003, 3:33 PM
Heh, not a perfect fix but I turned stickykeys on. Now I can press shift twice and it will act as if shift is always on, letting me run properly.
Page: 1 of 1