Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trade forts

Page: 1 of 1
 CaoCao
07-11-2003, 4:17 PM
I have was playing a game one day with my mate and as usual we were kicking ass, and at the end when you can see the map i clacked on a Trade fort and it had 7050 HP. I am ususally Trade and i research the Presidium which boosts it up to 6000 HP and I cant find out how the computer got it up to 7050HP so if anyone knows i would be very greatful if you reply.
 pbguy1211
07-12-2003, 4:42 PM
i think the naboo get an additional fortress bonus if i'm not mistaken
[edit]
my tech tree booklet from the game was next to my comp so i looked at it... "battle armor" is listed as a naboo research under the fortress research. the republic may get something as well. does the galactic senate hub do anything besides line of sight?
 Ma Liang
07-15-2003, 6:28 AM
I think you misunderestood PBguy.

The Trade Fed fort can be boosted to 7050, which was Cao Cao's question, whatever does Naboo, Republic and LOS have to do with anything?

The answer tothe question, Presidium, plus the two Building HP + in the research centre. That should get you up 2050. Get yourself a Shield Gen too.
Page: 1 of 1