Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Good idea, or bad?

Page: 1 of 1
 shukrallah
07-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Ok, im sort of making a movie type thing for JKII, with cutscenes. Do you think it will be a good idea or bad? I mean, just cutscenes, ive done some work, and want to see what you say, it looks pretty good. It could prolly use a little work, so post some suggestions here. Ive already got a story planned out. This is part 2. It was originally a test, but after working on it, trying new stuff out, it looked pretty good (i think, well, ill let you guys judge that) so I decided to start on a little movie. I know the map isnt too good, cause it was originnally a test, then i added some md3s and started doing better scripting.

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/lukeskywalker215/cinematiczip.zip)

Tell me if theres any problems too. And when the cutscenes end, you can just cut it off, cause theres nothing there, and there wont be in the final version.

This is all of part 2... i might add a little to the biginning if it goes well, but when some people say its a good idea to do this, then ill start part 1. This took me about 5-6 days to make.

-lukeskywalker1
 name_unknown
07-07-2003, 7:53 AM
I defenetively think its a good idea! I really enjoyed wathing the cutscene.

Keep up the good work!
 Leslie Judge
07-07-2003, 2:01 PM
Yeah, I think it is a good idea too. :thumbsup:
 shukrallah
07-07-2003, 2:52 PM
whoa, thanks! :D ill keep you guys updated!
 shukrallah
07-07-2003, 8:17 PM
im ganna make this into a WIP.... so ill post stuff there :) thanks so far guys! :D
 Shotokan
07-10-2003, 4:39 AM
Phew... That was darn impressive luke. Hehe I enjoyed that. I'd say GO FOR IT!!!
 __CKY__
07-10-2003, 7:27 AM
:cheers: to that GO FOR IT :D
 shukrallah
07-10-2003, 11:44 AM
:D im working on part 1 now, ive posted screenshots in that WIP: JKII cinematic.... or whatver i called it ;)
Page: 1 of 1