Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Create a Character for My Story (Sign Up)

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Fury
07-05-2003, 7:18 PM
I'm making a story to pass the time till this is released. Here's what I want you people to do. Create a character that I will place into the story I'm creating. Here's how it'll go.

Name:
Race:
Alignment: Good or Evil (nothing to do with the other below)
Class: (Scout, Scoundrel, Soldier, Merchant, Mercenary, anything)
Force User: Yay or Nay. (Yes or No)
If you are a Force User fill these out.
Force Alignment: (Sith, Jedi, Dark Jedi)
Jedi/Sith Class: Guardian, Consular, Sentinel
Force Powers Used: Anything you know of the D20 rules or using the ones announced on the site.
Lightsaber Used: Single (mini or regular sized), Twin (mini or regular sized), or Double Bladed (Darth Maul style) and include the color or colors.
Bio: (Brief history not a giant paragraph just about 4-10 sentences)

That about does it I think. Here's what mine looks like. The main character of the story.

Name: Jacon Sunfire
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Class: Scoundrel
Force User: Yes
Force Alignment: Jedi
Jedi Class: Guardian
Force Powers Used: Jedi Mind Trick, Stasis, Throw Lightsaber, Force Armor, Choke (rarely used), Force Lightning (rarely used), Force Heal.
Lightsaber Used: Twin Regular Sabers (Red and Green)
Bio: Grew up on the streets of Taris where his father left him and his mother. When he was 15 he began using the Force unknowningly getting into trouble. Became a Scoundrel when he was 20 and joined the Jedi Acedemy on Dantooine six months later. Has been working as a Jedi Guardian Padawan ever since under his master who has yet to show his face from under his cloak and tell him his name.

Something along those lines. This is also open for discussion. I need a name for the story as well.
 Dark Sad Shadow
07-05-2003, 7:37 PM
Name: Raziel, A.K.A as Shadow
Species: Human
Home planet: unknown
Appeareance: A tall man with 1.97 cms. Black Hair, with a scar in his neck.
Alignment: good and evil
Force User:_ yes
jedi|sith class: guardian
Force powers: choke, lighting, mind trick, throw, pull and push
Lightsaber used: both, most commonly single bladed, a dark gray glow

BIO:
A lone man who was training in the ways of the Sith, he got his black lightsaber, and have learning almost nothing because his masters death.

He doesnt say a word until someone ask him, discretly and silently, only appears when danger is near someone he protects.

Once served the Empire until he learns that they betrayed him, making him believe that the Rebellion killed his family.

Once he got revenge no one knew nothing about him.

Suddendly he reappears walking alone
 JedEye Knight
07-06-2003, 2:08 AM
Name: Ran'jin Kenobi
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Class: Soldier
Force User: Yes
If you are a Force User fill these out.
Force Alignment: Jedi
Jedi/Sith Class: Guardian
Force Powers Used: Fore push, Jedi Mind Trick, Life drain, choke, lightning, force heal
Lightsaber Used: Single lightsaber regular size. The color of his saber is blue

Bio: Ran'jin Kenobi is one of Obi-Wan Kenobi's great, great, great, great, etc. grandfathers. Ran'jin was born into the family and immediatly taken into the Jedi Academy from the counsel. His father was a man that was on the verge of death and the Jedi Counsel saw many great thing's in Ran'jin's fathers experience and feel that Ran'jin maybe best just as, if not even greater than his father.

Ran'jin was rewarded his first lightsaber at the age of 10, what he did not know was that this lightsaber was left to him from his father. The death of his father is not known to Ran'jin but he knows that he was too young to die from age and has been trying to figure out what has been wrong his whole life.

Ran'jin Kenobi now serves as a great Jedi Knight and was released from Padawan at the young age of 17. He serves the Jedi Counsel highly and is looked at as a man of great things to come, but the Counsel fear that if he finds out the truth of his father a rage can build up, a rage that could lead to the dark side so they have tried to keep the truth concealed, but will they suceed in it? Ran'jin still has the lightsaber of his father and adapted and mastered many forms but resorts to Form III as to not more be the agressor but as any other true Jedi a man who perfers fights to come as a last will.

Ran'jin is now and has forever grown up in Dantoonie and another question that arises, where is his mother? He has heard alot of the Empire but has shrugged off all the rumors. Ran'jin is a man with a lot of questions, but has been brought up well and trained even better to know right from wrong and now is still in Datoonie but has traveled for many missions and keeps returning back. No-one knows what the future holds for Ran'jin not even the Jedi Counsel.
 Uber_Saber
07-06-2003, 6:51 PM
A question, what timeline is this set in? KotoR era? (That's what I'm assuming)

Name: Raken Mase
Race: Kel Dor
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Bounty Hunter
Force User: Nay.
Favored Weapons: A single blaster pistol, modified for extra power, accuracy, and added refire rate. Some grenades as well as a backup blaster.
Bio: Raken grew up on Coruscant, but was an orphan on the streets. One day, a shoot-out occured, and he grabbed a weapon and started shooting, helping a man who was about to be overwhelmed. That man took the young Raken with him, taught him all he knew about bounty hunting, and now Raken has been released on the galaxy, having helped his mentor in numerous bounties. He is well-experienced.
 Lord Fury
07-07-2003, 11:05 AM
Yes this is based in the KotOR time line. It would make it a lot easier because I don't know that much past Return of the Jedi. I just need to figure out a name for this. I'll even show who Jacon meets first.

1. Ran'jin Kenobi (JedEye Knight) - Dantooine
2. Raken Mase (Uber_Saber) - Tatooine
3. Raziel, A.K.A as Shadow (Dark Sad Shadow) - Unknown Planet

That's the list so far I just need 2 more people to join and then I'll start the story.
 Dark Sad Shadow
07-07-2003, 6:09 PM
Did ya noticed that all our character names begin with "R"? :D:D
 KianKoon
07-09-2003, 3:50 PM
Name: Tarins Koon
Race: Kel Dor
Side: Good
Soldier
ForcePowers: Yes
Jedi
Gaurdian
ForcePowersHeUses: jedi mind trick, saber throw, force heal, push and pull, force speed.
Saber: a single bladed saber with a gold/yellow blade.

Bio: He is the original Koon, Plo Koons great great great great great.............. grandfather. He is a jedi master and is know for his skill with his saber, and more importantly his grapple of the force. Many times he has been faced with hardships and he has always prevailed through them....
 Dark Sad Shadow
07-10-2003, 5:39 PM
come on!!! start the story!! :D :D
 Uber_Saber
07-10-2003, 6:02 PM
Someone's broken the string of names beginning with "R", though! ;)

I'd tend to agree.
 Dark Sad Shadow
07-10-2003, 6:22 PM
come on!!! :D
we want RP:D
 JedEye Knight
07-10-2003, 8:31 PM
Yes I need some more stuff to do for a week so just uh dont wait for a 5th person and staaaaart
 Lord Fury
07-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Sorry to annouce but I'm canceling this because I got Galaxies 2 days ago and it's taking up my time. If somebody else wants to make this go right ahead. I'll be playing Galaxies till KotOR comes out.
 Dark Sad Shadow
07-11-2003, 10:56 PM
If all agree i got an story to tell, so post your opinion if you want me to tell it
 Uber_Saber
07-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Sounds fine by me.
 JedEye Knight
07-12-2003, 12:39 AM
Go right ahead I just wanna RP
 Dark Sad Shadow
07-12-2003, 12:48 AM
OOOOOOOK

only give me a hand with the time line pls :D and ill start
 Uber_Saber
07-12-2003, 1:11 AM
Ok, here's the story... 4 thousand years before The Phantom Menace... (Stolen straight from the official KotoR site!)

Never mind that. Since the new site came out, they seem to have gotten rid of that little piece they wrote. Too bad, it was good stuff.

Basically, about 5 years before KotoR begins, the Mandalorian War ended. The Mandalorian War was pretty much the Mandalorian warriors (Think Jango Fett.) against the Republic.

The Republic managed to beat the Mandalors, especially with the help of two young, headstrong Jedi Knights. These two, Revan and Malak, showed a vengeful streak and pursued the Mandalorians into the Outer Rim and were not heard from for some time.

They returned, at the head of a huge army, having been converted to the Dark side. Darth Revan was the the Sith Lord, and for his apprentice, he took Darth Malak.

Revan was killed by the Republic, but many of the Republic's officers and soldiers have switched their allegiances to the Sith, as the Sith gain victory after victory. Many Jedi, quite a few of them young apprentices, have joined the Ranks of the Sith, and now the Republic and the Jedi are in great danger, as world after world falls...
 TuskanJedi
08-10-2003, 6:46 PM
Name: [Unintelligible]; known as The Tusken Jedi
Race: Tusken Raider.
Alignment: Neutral-Evil.
Class: Raider.
Force User: Yay.
Force Alignment: No alignment considered Dark Jedi.
Jedi/Sith Class: Guardian.
Force Powers Used: Force Wave and Whirlwind, Throw lightsaber, Dominate Mind, Horror, Plague, and Master Speed.
Lightsaber Used: Gold double-bladed lightsaber
Bio: The first known Tusken raider able to use The Force. As a teenager discovered was “different” and the other Tuskens considered me a holy child. Could not really use the force and Tuskens don’t trust outsiders so didnt join Jedi order, I learned how to control the force and learned moves by stalking and watching Jedi and other force users use their force powers as they traveled through Tatooine. Was soon able to master the force and especially use mind dominate to be able to communicate to non-tuskens right into their mind. Soon felt I needed more so used force powers to find a way off planet and travel the universe to learn more about The Force.
 Randon_Star
08-30-2003, 7:24 PM
Originally posted by Lord Fury
Sorry to annouce but I'm canceling this because I got Galaxies 2 days ago and it's taking up my time. If somebody else wants to make this go right ahead. I'll be playing Galaxies till KotOR comes out.

??? kotor already came out
ps i just got galaxies but iv got to install it
 Calez
03-08-2004, 11:08 PM
what eva eva
 Doomie
03-19-2004, 7:39 PM
Name: Darth Rexus
race: Trandoshan.
alignment: evil
Class: Bounty Hunter
Force Alignment: Sith
Jedi Class: Sentinel.
Force powers used: Grip, jump, saber throw, just force throw, and Mind Trick. (yeah, these are more Jedi Knight powers then KOTOR powers, but what the heck.)
Lightsaber used: Single, regular size. (if you ever played Jedi Academy, i use strong style. otherwise, never mind.)

Bio:The History of Darth Rexus is yet to be told in several other RPG's so i can't tell much. He hates jedi, Wookiees, and dry climates and he was a skilled bounty hunter before he started working for the sith. He is missing his right eye. He was one of several sith trained under darth Malak (this plays during KOTOR right? otherwise i'll change it later.) and one of his best students.
 Writer
03-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Randon_Star
??? kotor already came out
ps i just got galaxies but iv got to install it

Take note of the date on the post you were questioning... 07-11-2003. Don't think it was out then, was it?
Page: 1 of 1