Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Grim Fandango site coming up in the next week

Page: 1 of 1
 Sally Limones
07-02-2003, 8:56 PM
New Grim Fandango Site... that is, mine. :) I have decided to take the plunge. I will begin tonight to throw together a version one (simple, my html skills are not great, but I dislike complicated stuff and frames anyhow).
The site will be:
http://www.geocities.com/sally_limones/main.html)
Expect this to be up in the next few days, no later than a week. I will feature wallpapers (all done with Corel Photo House *wince* but I have nothing better and some of them have turned out really good for the limited options available to me), screenshots (done by me), and I'm hoping for a fanart and fanfic gallery. My own (extended) Grim Fanfic will come gradually throughout the summer.
Any ideas you have, I would appreciate. :)
~~Sal
 GendoTheGreat
07-03-2003, 1:50 PM
It would be better for you if you were on a less evil host, but I guess you've got to make do. If you need anything - ripped music/voice files or backgrounds, ****ty, derivative fanfiction chucked together in 5 minutes - just let me know.
 ZaXeriaw
07-03-2003, 2:35 PM
Gendo: I need some new stuff for the version of GF World, that will be released at the same time the server is ready again...?
 GendoTheGreat
07-03-2003, 3:30 PM
Sure. What did you have in mind exactly? Actually, send me a PM and we'll discuss.
 Sally Limones
07-04-2003, 8:13 PM
*shrugs* Geocities isn't that bad, I ran a webpage off it for a long time a few years back, and besides, nice and simple is my idea anyhow.
And I can rip my own files. :b SCUMM is already installed and used at length. :)
I need fanfictions, though. Folks, please send all you want to:
sally_limones@yahoo.ca
OK? Thanks!
Gendo: Backgrounds?
~~Sal
 GendoTheGreat
07-05-2003, 6:43 AM
Yeah, the rooms Manny wanders around in are actually pictures that can be ripped and converted into bitmaps.
 Darth Eggplant
07-05-2003, 3:56 PM
good luck with your site. I have a geocities GF site, it is sort of fallen by the wayside, but it does have music content resources on it. when you are more or less finished i will take a boo. websites are fun but need constant upkeep unfortunately. anyhow good for you for making one.:manny:
 Darth Eggplant
07-05-2003, 4:01 PM
WORD! and the word is INDEX
the link you provided does not work
and will not work because most websites,
especially geocities converts all home page
HTML to index.html so all internal webpage links will have to be altered to reflect this. cause when you type in in my case, www.geocities.com/calaverablanca) it takes you to your home page.
 Sally Limones
07-05-2003, 10:03 PM
AH! Sorry! Index.html it will be when it comes up. *slightly embarrassed* I forgot about that.
~~Sal
 Sally Limones
07-08-2003, 10:18 PM
It's going to take longer than I thought. -_-Getting net time is getting to be like pulling teeth and geocities no longer seems to have ANYTHING I uploaded the other day... *fumes* I'll get it up! :mad:
~~Sal
 GendoTheGreat
07-09-2003, 8:57 AM
The curse of Geo****ties strikes again.
 Sally Limones
07-09-2003, 9:42 PM
OK, it seems to be working now... In a couple more days, I should have the site all up. I'm uploading stuff now...
Gendo-- Um... if you could tell me how to get the backgrounds... I'm not sure how I... -_-
Eggy--- Of course the link didn't work! I said it wouldn't work, even if I did give you the wrong name.
I'll have a wallpaper gallery and a screenshots gallery with the first version. The screenshots at the moment are only year 1 pics, but I'll get more up as I go.
~~Sal
 GendoTheGreat
07-11-2003, 9:32 AM
Originally posted by Sally Limones
Gendo-- Um... if you could tell me how to get the backgrounds... I'm not sure how I... -_-

Fear not, for I as the gallant knight in shining armour am at this moment on a quest to rifle through and pilfer Lucasarts' intellectual property.
 Sally Limones
07-13-2003, 11:19 PM
Yey! Send to the address I gave you, please.
~~Sal
Page: 1 of 1