Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Time Recording Of Infernal Machine

Page: 1 of 1
 IndyRecordBreak
07-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Today, I played 'Indy and The Infernal Machine' from scratch at Canyonlands level in my PC and posted a time of 0:05 (checked at Games Statistics) for the final end of the level before Indy meets Sophia. However, in a saved file which I played in 2001, at the same end of the level, I checked that I posted a time of 0:00. How is this possible?
 woodenstool
07-02-2003, 6:52 PM
That time is actually from your last quicksave, not from the beginning of the game. You probably quicksaved just before you did that last big jump, as most gamers would.
 IndyRecordBreak
07-03-2003, 7:52 AM
woodenstool,
1) File is not 'Quicksaved'; it a file with specific name that I saved
2) The game was played in 2001 from the beginning though I may have saved using a combination of named files and 'quicksaves'.
3) Other files at the final end of other levels that I saved (not quicksaved) eg. Shambala Sanctuary recorded a total time of 0:18. This Shambala file 'continues' from the Canyonlands file.
 Cutthroat_Nick
07-17-2003, 8:23 AM
Many 'glitches' were found in "Infernal Machine" your timing might be one of them.
Page: 1 of 1