Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CortoCG.com

Page: 1 of 1
 CortoCG
06-30-2003, 10:58 AM
While I'm trying to find some spare time on my life to complete the dark trooper phase 1 (very advanced and almost finished) and start making the other two phases, it came to me the good idea of bringing up my website.
Well, so far the domain and only the forums and chat is available and fully functional.
You can download the current build of the dark trooper phase 1 from the forums (the only requisite is to register though).
As soon as I get more time to continue building the website I'll start hosting some files from the finest artist and porgrammers around.
If you wanna go and have a look then visit www.cortocg.com)
 Hellfire Jedi
06-30-2003, 1:51 PM
Were could I get taht trooper model? I can't find it and it looks very good.
 Infinity Blade
06-30-2003, 4:41 PM
Well, he said it's in his forums...

From the look of them, I'm guessing it's in the JK2 forum on his site... but it looks like you'll have to register to read any posts (which I'm assuming is the requisite registry he mentioned) .
 CortoCG
06-30-2003, 5:10 PM
Your instincts serve you well Tim :). Hellfire you should go Infinite's way ;).
You must register (like the guy on the front desk of X-Wing use to say).
Page: 1 of 1