Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Humor

Page: 1 of 1
 legameboy
06-29-2003, 8:17 PM
Do you think there should be a wee bit o' humor in JA? I mean, a corny joke or two (or three or four or five... :D ). Just a thought.
 MSpencer1313
06-30-2003, 2:27 AM
there always has been ;)
 legameboy
06-30-2003, 2:29 AM
But where? :confused:
 Drivian Taluus
06-30-2003, 2:33 AM
How about an easter egg or a secret area that shows Borrsk Fey'Lya (Sp?) pulling that stick out of his ***?
 MSpencer1313
06-30-2003, 2:35 AM
Or you chopping him in half with your lightsaber.
 Icemaniax
06-30-2003, 5:13 AM
Originally posted by MSpencer1313
Or you chopping him in half with your lightsaber. Makes a snorting laughter noise
 StormHammer
06-30-2003, 9:41 PM
I'd love to see the kind of sarcastic wit exhibited in ANH and ESB...the banter between the main characters (Han, Leia, Luke and even C3PO) was great. If they could get that kind of interaction between some characters in the game, it would be fun. :)

And more conversations to be overheard, because the Stormie's in JO were great. Some of them were quite funny...so I hope they include convo's between new characters...

I'd love to see some visual humour too...like a Protocol droid kicking an R2 unit...or a Jawa getting bucked by a Ronto... Little homages to the movies like that would go a long way to giving the game a lot of polish. ;)
 HertogJan
07-01-2003, 6:25 AM
Yeah I don't neccesarily (sp?? I hate this word :mad: ) need humor during the cutscenes, but subtle references to the movies would be great!! And of course the Stormie conversations, maybe some funny scripted sequences where a stormie dies in a very funny way :) I really really liked the way you could open the forcefiel on the doomgiver, so all the stormies were sucked into space, haha :D :D
 BloodRiot
07-01-2003, 7:18 AM
now now hertog...that very un-movie like... no one gets sucked by vacuum in SW... look at ESB..the falcon in the asteroid... ;p yeah i guess 2 decades later, pressure physics finally showed their faces ;p

Anyway... getting serious on this humor thing... i guess the best acceptable humor is the quick funny kill and the witty remarks yes.

It was interesting how at least that was still true in ep2... like when that spider beast eats the geonosian or the obi-wan "Good Job!" remark.

That sort of thing would be ok.
 the_havoc
07-01-2003, 8:01 AM
That's good humor , also conversations like the one between Kyle and the bartender. very good.:band:
 happydan
07-01-2003, 12:25 PM
ive got a baaad feeling about this.
 legameboy
07-01-2003, 1:03 PM
Oh yeah? Well I have a goood feeling about this. :D
Page: 1 of 1