Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Race for a BH or marksman type char?

Page: 1 of 1
 meder
06-29-2003, 2:29 PM
I am planning on trying a BH. I am really confused on races.

It seems the brothan or rodian would be the best? Can anyone give me any input on this subject? Also, does anyone have a site that has correct specie listings? Most of them all say diffrent things. SWgcenter will say that the rodian gets blah blah, while another site says it doesnt... so on..

Thanks.
 Deft Aklin
06-29-2003, 2:32 PM
My two cents:
Trandoshan or Rodian.
Rodians for Action bonuses and Trandos for Regen.
 meder
06-29-2003, 2:35 PM
Thanks for the reply..
 Exar_reborn
06-29-2003, 3:24 PM
You could go with almost anything, humans have nothing against or for them, trandos are really really tough, zabraks have high focus which means they will be able to do lots of skill shots, bothans are small and agile as are rodians making it good for them to sneak around.
 jedizealot
06-29-2003, 5:16 PM
u should just go with what u would like to roleplay and think what u think would make an intresting bounty hunter rather than go with statistics;)...thats why i reckon the developers made no restrictions of class choices between races and made racial bonuses and penalities pretty minimal:)
 -=ReApEr=-
06-29-2003, 5:17 PM
Im personally going to be a human Bh for roleplaying reasons. :)
 Taos
06-29-2003, 8:49 PM
I'm already a trandoshan and I will be a bounty hunter. It's just going to take some time. :)
 NeonVampyre
06-29-2003, 10:49 PM
I'm already finding it tough to choose... I was a female human heading towards BH in Beta, but when I get the game this time, I'm not sure what I'll be! Zabrack or human? Hmm... :D
 BobaFettWp
06-30-2003, 1:05 AM
Take bothan man they look awesome. But naturally when you think of BH you think human.
 Exar_reborn
06-30-2003, 2:23 AM
I say go with what jedizealot said and just go with wha tyou think will look the best or the most interesting. The penalties aren't too big so you should be fine with w/e you want.
 Jatari Bazrak
06-30-2003, 2:13 PM
yeah I'm going to be zabrak though.
 NeonVampyre
06-30-2003, 2:34 PM
Problem with Zabracks is the fact that their Health bar is quite slow to recover... although a BH Zabrack would look damned impressive! :fett:
 Deft Aklin
06-30-2003, 4:38 PM
Neon, that all depends on how you set up your abilities. In all honesty though, Zabraks make better medics than anything else really.
Page: 1 of 1