Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Uptight

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Linux
06-26-2003, 2:24 AM
Hi everyone in the world who visits this forum!

I know it' been a LONG time since the website has worked. Our own private team forum as been down just as long. It's really really frustrating for all of us, the team and the public. Team members are making hasty decisions, interested fans are beginning to question whats going on. There is all kinds of drama in the last couple of weeks, and most of it is due to the brown-out we've had in our most important lines of communication.

I'd like to ask that everyone just hang in there and remain the friends, fans and like-minded Star Wars Darks Forces people that we all are. We don't need to fight with each other or start inter-personal battles over this temporary situation.

If you find yourself feeling frustrated with things going on in the forum right now, before replying, please just take a few minutes to think about it first before doing so. Let's not forget why we're here and that the web outage is being worked on and will be handled as soon as possible. I've been a database admin and a network admin before and believe me I know that the folks in charge are not sitting around smoking cigarettes and playing cards while ignoring our site. They are doing what they can, as quickly as they can, but web sites that are as large as jedknightii.net can take a long time to rebuild in this kind of disaster.

please hang in there!!

thanks
Darth_Linux
 The_One
06-26-2003, 4:09 PM
Yeah, the main reason as to why it's all taking so long is due to the simple fact that it was the main LFN server that went down.

Pretty much every major LFN site went down, and they were, and still are priority - not a small MOD site like ours...

And when the website does eventually come back, and things return to normal, boy will you love it ;)
 michael_collins
06-26-2003, 8:26 PM
so youre quoting in a way the great tony darksaber, that good things come to those who wait?
 FmmF3
06-27-2003, 2:54 AM
What you give, you will recieve.
Page: 1 of 1