Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

rack space

Page: 1 of 1
 Acidshock
06-24-2003, 3:26 AM
Just wanted to let people know that the company I do work for has some rack space for sale. 150.00 a month for a unmetered 100mbit connection. I am not looking to make money off of it just make it so my rack pays itself. I have a 3com firewall able to support up to 50,000 concurrent connections and 1,000 vpn tunnels. I also have a APC master switch giving you the ability to turn your machine off and on remotely. If your interested email me at acidshock@cdhostnet.com and we can discuss it further.
 Solbe M'ko
06-24-2003, 3:35 AM
What say we count this spammer down?
 Acidshock
06-24-2003, 3:41 AM
im not spamming.. I am just letting people in the gamming community know. I am not trying to sit there an post over and over as an advertisement. I am a gamer myself that actually runs a jk2 server off of one of my servers in this rack. This is PERSONAL not a business trying to make money. People here may want to start a website or host a game server or something. I am not trying to make any freakin money off of this just not lose money. So rather than jumping to conclusions keep your comments to yourself.
 Solbe M'ko
06-24-2003, 3:47 AM
Well, it sure don't belong here.
 StormHammer
06-24-2003, 7:07 AM
Acidshock...you're right, you're not spamming. But you are advertising, and this is the wrong place for doing that kind of thing. Please don't make any more posts like these in these forums, and be more respectful to other members. Thread closed. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1