Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PLZ let me join.

Page: 1 of 1
 Kenshin Himoura
06-23-2003, 5:48 AM
I wanna join the associates... where do I sign up??? I'm a newb to the forums so dont' get mad and flame me... even thought thats not allowed.
 swediot=)
06-23-2003, 7:23 AM
we dont flame here.. were all sensible people.. you have to be active in the forums to join our pa which is allright you just started but you have to post on swgalaxies.net forums for atleast a week before the leaders take you into consideration.. but im sure youll get in i havent heard of anyone that hasnt been let in :D my name is swediot im =A='s original wookie :D what proffession will you be pursuing?
 Jatari Bazrak
06-23-2003, 12:41 PM
yeah ad i joined mabye a month ago i can't remember. anyway I'm Jatari Bazrak a zabrak bounty hunter/musician co. leader of the =A= band.:D
 Kenshin Himoura
06-23-2003, 3:31 PM
My profession is bountyhunter/ rifleman.
 Opa
06-23-2003, 3:42 PM
oooooooo SECRET MESSAGE

Hello sir, I am wraag Architect/marksman/musician wookie :D
 Kenshin Himoura
06-23-2003, 5:17 PM
Very good Wraag, I am having trouble thinking of a good name... I will either be Human or Bothan... so any suggestions would be great.
 Xx_Patman_xX
06-23-2003, 5:41 PM
Hmmm we need more diversity in our PA. A bothan would be nice. I suggest using the name generator at swg.stratics.com to find a good name. ;)
 swediot=)
06-24-2003, 7:48 AM
we have bothans.. we need more rodians... not trandoshans though:D we have to many wookies i dont think rping it would work... my wookies family were forced to flee because of the basterds
 setsuko
06-24-2003, 8:43 AM
Well, good roleplaying is about conflict. And escaped wookies, trying to live side by side with trandoshans... it could get good. I mean, see it from their side; the trandoshan might hate slavery too, and disgust slaver trandoshans, and yet all wookies hates him. Trying to work that out could mean a lot of tight RP sessions! Will they learn to accept each other? Or will there always be a mutual hatred? Only time will tell!

See the possibilities, not the limits. ;)
 Jatari Bazrak
06-24-2003, 12:37 PM
Haha. welli think you should go bothan the only bothan i know of is starcoards. and on the sever that the leaders choose as our temp. sever I will be a Wookie lovin trandoshan musican/scout :D
namd Thrax kaar.
 Wraith 8
06-24-2003, 1:31 PM
sure you can join.. im giving yo a link to our PA pages .. please read the rules carefully.

http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/guild.php3?id=2)

there yah go

-Wraith 8-
Page: 1 of 1