Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sabers Sabers Sabers!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
06-19-2003, 8:07 PM
Id like to talk about something else other than the storyline of JA, even though the story is an important part of a game. Jedi games attract attention because they have fantastic player movements, force powers, and SABERS. So lets talk about the sabers, when I went to E3, (went with my cousin that works at sony)and I finally got to see JA in action I WAS AMAZED!!! first of all there are double bladed light sabers for you darth maul wanna be's and what I thought was as my peers say "pimp", light sabers for each hand like Anakin had in EP2, and from the combat animations I saw it is totally reconfigured from JO (not saying this is that much better but it sure keeps my intrest).

Give me some thoughts of what you are hoping to see in JA (containing stuff about sabers and saber combat only)
 Luc Solar
06-20-2003, 5:09 AM
No offense, but I think we've done this 10.000 times already in 500 threads in the JA-section of this forum. :D
 BawBag™
06-20-2003, 6:00 AM
There's going to be lightsabers in the next game? that doesn't sound right........;)
 StormHammer
06-20-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Luc Solar
No offense, but I think we've done this 10.000 times already in 500 threads in the JA-section of this forum. :D

:wstupid:

He's right, you know. All you have to do is look around the other threads, and a lot of them discuss sabers and saber combat. So I don't think we need yet another one right now. Thread closed. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1