Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where are all the Architects, Entertainers, Healers and Crafters?

Page: 1 of 1
 SSJ4Goku
06-18-2003, 11:14 PM
Anyone from the above professions, the Dark Knights Alliance is in need of your services, we are a neutral bounty hunter/mercenary PA :uzi1: that will most likely be on Starsider when it opens. We are, however planning on having our own cantina and a crafting side business, and thus we need Entertainers and Crafters, we currently do not have any entertainers that I know of, and we have very few Crafters, so we need plenty of you guys. We would like an architect to build our houses and PA Hall, as well as our cantina and factory. We have NO Medical people at this time, so we really need anyone from that profession. Come check out our forums (there are links to all of our site in the General sction, please give them a look too.) http://darkknight1313.proboards2.com/index.cgi) ,if you have any questions at all, either e-mail them to me at nayias07@yahoo.com, or my AOL Instant Messenger screenname is Nayias37. Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.
 SSJ4Goku
06-23-2003, 5:23 PM
shameless bump (sorry!;) )
 Gaelin Masek
06-23-2003, 8:45 PM
lol totally shameless. Understandable though, recruitment is painful enough without being having your threads sink to the bottom.

Mas,
 bob_deadmeat
06-26-2003, 1:04 AM
Maybe we can be of assitance. Unfortunately we are starting on a different server. I am Bob Deadmeat...Leader of ACE. email me at tv2112@hotmail.com if you wish to have dealing.

Nothing compares to the accuracy and power of the

DEADMEAT2000 carbine!
Page: 1 of 1