Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Davins Tapcafe

Page: 1 of 1
 joetech3000
06-17-2003, 10:15 AM
A rodian walks in the the tapcafe looking for trouble. He spots a young human male. He walks over.
 Wouldzey
06-17-2003, 10:37 AM
Nudges the human in the back, "Oi! you're in my place" he shouts.
The human turns around and so does his loyal friend Thor. "who the hell are you?" asks Thor.
 ShadowGecko
06-18-2003, 9:26 AM
A cloaked figure in the corner of the cafe glances over his shoulder to see what the commotion was about. He ignores the rodian and two humans and continues to drink his refreshment.

The three continue their dispute. “Don’t you mind who I am human. Just get out of my seat!" demands the Rodian aggressor.
 The Punisher
06-22-2003, 3:28 AM
The cloaked figure becomes annoyed by the childish bickering of the three. He stands up, whirls around, and throws his cloak back to reveal a Ryyk blade, all in one smooth motion.
 ShadowGecko
06-25-2003, 8:25 AM
Standing there, snarling at the bickering group, the cloaked figure reveals itself to be a well-built Zabrak male. Gasping at the site of a mere Zabrak, wielding a weapon of such weight. The Ryyk Blade stood up to just below the Zabraks chest. The two humans and the rodian stood their frozen…

OOC: ask me to change the height of the ryyk blade. I don't know how tall they are. :rolleyes: I just looked up what one was :p .
 Thew Rydur
06-25-2003, 12:46 PM
OOC: I think it's about machete sized, well, maybe a bit bigger. ;)
 The Punisher
06-26-2003, 3:09 AM
OOC: I think it's machette size as compaired to wookies. So your height estimate is correct. And if not, oh well, it sounds good.
 ShadowGecko
06-26-2003, 6:29 AM
OOC: Yeah if I'm wrong, let's all just imagine it's a big Ryyk Blade :D.

The aggressive rodian quickly snapped out of his frozen state. He then drew a blaster from behind his back at aimed it at the zabrak’s head. [I]Well he’s either brave and skilled… or just plain stupid[I], the mysterious zabrak thought to himself. The rodian spit in front of himself in the direction of the Zabrak. The zabrak grinned. The two humans, who had just recently come back to reality, began laughing to themselves quietly as the rodian made the offensive gesture. “What are you two laughing at?” demanded the rodian to the two humans. The two humans shut up and took a step back, scared that the rodian may become once again aggressive towards them. But the rodian had a much better opponent than the two weak humans.

OOC: Also i think we need some names too... I'm not very creative in my sentence structure...
 joetech3000
06-27-2003, 10:18 PM
Beedo, the rodian, turns back to Qirhassh, the Zabrak. Joe Raskar and Thor sneak away.
 ShadowGecko
07-02-2003, 12:39 AM
OOC: hah, names. Cheers

Qirhassh continued to stare into Beedo's eyes. He tilted his neck to the left and jolted it, giving out a wincing crack. Beedo seemed unmoved...
Page: 1 of 1