Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Un crie dans l'ocйan

Page: 1 of 1
 Bouba
06-13-2003, 11:42 PM
Est-tu ceratain que se soit un si mauvais Forum qui n'йtait pourtant а la base crere dans le but ultime de Crйer un receuil pour ceux qui serait inttйrrйsser mais /Je me suis tromper , en йffait car cela n'in tйrresse PESONNE!
...Bon supprimer ce poste je pense ,hйlas qu'il est prefйrable......:ball:
 ninja
06-14-2003, 12:03 AM
yeah what ever he said lol.
 RaSiN_HeCk
06-14-2003, 12:35 AM
A HAH! he's french!

translated:

You are ceratain that is a so bad Forum which was not at the base crere with an ultimate aim To however create a receuil for those which would be inttйrrйsser but /Je am to mislead me, йffait some because that in terress PESONNE! ... to remove this station Good I think, alas that it is prefйrable......

kind of crude but that's what dictionary.com gave me

and Bouba;

Est-ce que voici le fourm de demande que vous avez besoin, ceci est-il l'йtalage des personnes de fourmwhere 'prйsentent 'leur travail ? imaginez ce huh ?

fourm de demande (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=402)
 Zappa_0
06-14-2003, 1:57 AM
As one of the many lines my favorite Jedi Master Mace Windu has said, this one would be great for this post:

''English mofo, do you speak it?''
 Toonces
06-14-2003, 1:14 PM
Oh boy.

Closing Thread...
Page: 1 of 1