Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Few questions from a potential player.

Page: 1 of 1
 lorediamlso
06-09-2003, 5:53 PM
Do you raise a character? Do you build up one toon, log off, come back a few days later, and you still have the same guy, and the stats you were raising, etc...?

Also is there PvP?
 PrimoSidone
06-09-2003, 6:51 PM
Mate this aint like Diablo2....
 Solbe M'ko
06-09-2003, 7:47 PM
This isn't an RPG. You don't raise anything. You just make a character and play an action game with them. No stats, no magic shields of invisibility, just shootin' and swashbucklin'.
 StormHammer
06-09-2003, 8:20 PM
Originally posted by lorediamlso
Do you raise a character? Do you build up one toon, log off, come back a few days later, and you still have the same guy, and the stats you were raising, etc...?

Also is there PvP?

Hello there, and welcome. I believe you have taken a wrong turn, and may have been looking for the Star Wars Galaxies Forum (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=45&forumid=281) which discusses the upcoming MMORPG in the Star Wars universe. That is the only game where you have to log on to play, and I'm not sure whether it has PvP or not.

Alternatively, if you are interested in an offline RPG in the Star Wars universe, you might like to check out the Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Forums (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=45&forumid=321), which discuss the SW RPG in development by Bioware, which is set 4000 years before ANH.

Jedi Academy is the latest in the series of Jedi Knight games, which are defined as FPS, and involve all that entails including real-time saber/gun/Force power combat. Although there are some RPG-type elements (such as character/saber customisation), it is not an RPG. :)

I hope that's of some help to you. ;)
Page: 1 of 1