Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

favorite rogue member

Page: 1 of 1
 gundark
06-08-2003, 4:17 PM
who is your favorite of the best X-wing squad in the galaxy and why?

mine is hobbie, and i dont know why.....wedge is cool too.
oh and dack, but ya' know, he died.....but my fav. is Hobbie.

(due to overwhelming ummm folks being ummm you know whats, i have discontued to think up goofy vs threads..dammit. they were cooler that most of the people that replyed negativly... oh well, some people just dont have a good sence of humor...)
 Jedi Apprentice
06-08-2003, 4:41 PM
I would have to go with Wedge. Such a strong character which really is brought out in the books.

Luke would've been my choice if he would have stayed in the squadron however. :)
 rad-x
06-08-2003, 6:08 PM
Who's the older one who says "Rebel Base. I've found them. Repeat I've found them" when they are looking for Han and Luke on Hoth?
 Lynk Former
06-08-2003, 7:31 PM
@ rad: That's Zev

But anywayz, Wedge is da man!! :p
 swphreak
06-08-2003, 9:03 PM
Janson! He has humor AND good piloting skills :p
 benTantilles
06-12-2003, 3:53 AM
Luke would've been my choice if he would have stayed in the squadron however.
there's not a snowball's chance in hell that that whiny prik would've surpassed wedge in my book....

wedge's such a cool character....wedge had a great sense of humour which was not made so apparent when put up against the squadron comedian wes janson...eg. cracken mentions a mapping expedition in the unknown regions, wedge responds: "if u're gonna continue to map the unknown regions, u're gonna have to call it something else". his wit & humour manifests itself manifold ways in both the comics & the books...especially allston's ones.

and i think i've harped enough on wedge's piloting skillz....:)
Page: 1 of 1