Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

big brother!!!

Page: 2 of 2
 RoyTordesLegend
07-06-2003, 9:25 PM
I am only fixated with inspiration Ray....pure inspiration!!!!
 Alia
07-07-2003, 9:22 PM
I'm a fixation myself, lads. :brow:
 RoyTordesLegend
07-08-2003, 7:08 AM
Dont think I want to know that Andy, I have visions of exactly where you're fixated to...err
 Alia
07-08-2003, 11:45 AM
No no no, when you're a fixation, people are fixated TO you. When does Big Brother start?
 RoyTordesLegend
07-08-2003, 2:48 PM
Sorry, I was getting fixated, and fixed confused. I used to know a guy called Gary, and his mate Simon, Gary's surname was Gary Fitzsimon......em.....I'll just shut up now:o
 Das Mole
07-08-2003, 4:45 PM
when does big brother start, you ask? tonight! on t.v., i mean. the fourth season here in the u.s. i think it's at 7, i'm not sure, though.

as for this game, i dunno. somebody pick a date, a challenge, we'll do it, that'll be that. i guess. i'm not even in the mood to do this anymore. somebody else orchestrate everything. good luck, guys, i'm not a part of this game anymore! :D
 Ray Jones
07-08-2003, 5:01 PM
.. the fourth season of BB yesterday had finals .. . some poopoo guy withs and the fresh red haired beast loose .. phe.....

das. you cannot leave! you've started the thread!
 RoyTordesLegend
07-08-2003, 7:02 PM
Okay - since Das has done the unthinkable - I'm going to start off some challenges - even though I've never even watched Big Brother....here we go....

Ray - Find 10 pictures of dudes with mullet hair cuts and post them

Andy - Find 10 pictures of birds or blokes wearing gimp suits and post them

Das - Describe the benefits of the thong over big pants in less than 25 words and without saying "best" "worst" "ar$e cleavage" "visible" "invisble" or "turnip"
 Das Mole
07-08-2003, 9:20 PM
this is too hard. not the challenge, but being able to come up with challenges and then give them out. especially with seven people. and three challenges weekly. that's ten challenges total. i can't come up with that kind of crap! i'm gonna call this off. if anybody wants to, they can come up with challenges and stuff, but they better be good because i got rid of my jewel stuff so that more people would play.

i'm gonna put up my jewel stuff again. or maybe a snapple picture. or maybe something else.
 RoyTordesLegend
07-08-2003, 9:54 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOT JEWELL!!!!!

Do your challenge Das - or risk Ray's wrath....I can see him foaming now!!!
 Das Mole
07-08-2003, 9:56 PM
fine. snapple is now my promotion. see my lovely sig image?:D
 pHILBRUSH
07-15-2003, 2:38 PM
Hey, I can't be arsed to type much, but who the hell's in charge now???!!!
I'm off to.... see a man about a dog.
bye.

-pHILBRUSH
 RoyTordesLegend
07-16-2003, 1:48 PM
Das started the game then got bored (gggrr!!) which is usually the case!!!!

Personally I reckon his little bro would do a better job. Das, swap places with your brother!!!
 Das Mole
07-16-2003, 9:55 PM
no he wouldn't. he doesn't give a rat's ass about this kind of stuff. anyway... the only reason i don't want to do this is because it doesn't really seem like anybody cares about this anymore, so i figure just screw it. plus, i can't come up with all these challenges and stuff or anything like that without it seeming like busy work.:(
 RoyTordesLegend
07-17-2003, 7:27 AM
You cant start something then just stop because it seems like hard work......aw cummon Das!
 Das Mole
07-17-2003, 2:29 PM
i mean busy work for the people playing, not busy work for me. plus, since the credits system has been shot down and killed in the prime of it's life (not really the prime, but whatever), there's no real point in doing this because the winner was supposed to get credits. oh well.:(
 Alia
07-17-2003, 2:33 PM
Well then Das, shall we fight? I'm game for that.
Page: 2 of 2