Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Blondest thing you have enver done

Page: 1 of 1
 Death_Jedi
06-04-2003, 7:13 AM
Well mine was just then witch made me think of this threed

I had a bottle of coke and i thourght it was empty (wasnt looking properly) and i wanted to get the little drops out so i tiped it up and kinda threw it at my face and it went all over me lol

and i did stuff when cooking like putting the juice in the pantry and the flavoring in the freezer

haha
 Loki GM
06-04-2003, 7:29 AM
Hmm I cant think of any right now but when I do I will let you know :D :D :D
 leXX
06-04-2003, 8:26 AM
I used to have a moped for a few months, great fun. One day, in front of all my friends, I got off of it forgetting to put the foot stand down first, and the moped fell on me trapping my leg. Of course, all my friends burst into hysterical laughter. I had a huge bruise on my leg for about two months. :D
 STTCT
06-04-2003, 8:42 AM
every moment of my life is a blonde moment...considering I'm blonde...
 Hindy
06-04-2003, 8:43 AM
Well a couple of years ago I was coming back from the gym with my mates and we decided to cycle home... Well I hadn't cycled since I fell in a rosebush 10yrs ago. Anyway we were messin around trying wheelies etc and tried to pull off a back wheelie sort of thing in the carpark.

I think you could probably guess what happened...? Yep the bloody thing tipped over whilst moving forward leaving me with a scuffed (a big scuff right down the middle!) down my forehead where it had rubbed on the tarmac
 Hindy
06-04-2003, 8:57 AM
No no wait that wasn't the stupidest thing I ve ever done! How could I forget...

I ll set the scene... It was a warm September afternoon back in '99 and I had just enrolled for my second year of college. Now I was leaving with my mates as they were coming back to mine (this is where the blonde moment begins!). Nearing the end of the carpark we noticed another "friend" (you will understand the " " in a few moments) entering the carpark in his VW Beatle.

As he neared a couple of us stood in his path looking like we were gonna jump on hhis bonnet... well I did! He continued to drive round the carpark gaining speed, by now I was desperately clinging onto his windscreen wiper literally "bricking my pants". As we moved onto the straight he raised one hand off the wheel and waved, he then proceeded to brake suddenly... I flew backwards (thats no exaggeration, i might add!) across the carpark landing with a thud...

I staggered to my feet proclaiming "HES OKAY" to raptous laughter. Anyway I felt as if I was gonna faint but still hobbled home where I told my Dad what happened, he pulled the trouser leg up and no word of a lie my ankle was BLACK. So off to the hospital it was where I had to sit next to a guy who had been bitten by a rat...
 Nitro
06-04-2003, 9:50 AM
Originally posted by STTCT
every moment of my life is a blonde moment...considering I'm blonde...

*Fights not to ask the obvious question*
 runner08
06-04-2003, 4:00 PM
Nitro and I did some really blond spamming and got in big trouble by leXX!!! some other administrator was writing... *dangle thread keys* Nitro said YOINK and ran away with thread keys and well me and Nitro were just as blonde as can be.
 boinga1
06-04-2003, 4:08 PM
Well....I used to be really (literally) blonde, and now I'm sorta... dirty blonde, but I'm not stupid or anything.... I do pretty well in school...

Hmm...blonde moments...nothing's jumping out at me yet...hang on...
 Hindy
06-04-2003, 4:10 PM
Cmon there has gotta be more blonde/stupid moments out there, I have more but dont want to hog the thread, plus you lot probably dont want to hear anymore of my blonde antics...
 El Sitherino
06-04-2003, 4:20 PM
i was walking and i wasn't paying attention. and a van came up and the mirror hit me in the face.

i also was talking to a girl i like and walked right into a pole.

i ran around the swiming pool and slipped hitting the life gaurd thing and it fell into the kiddy pool (2ft deep) it broke his arm ^^

i got in the car while practicing driving and slammed on the gas and the car went right into the wall.
 Hindy
06-04-2003, 4:23 PM
LOL I same thing happened to me more or less but the car mirror hit me in the thigh which totally took me out! Bloody hurt, had a dead leg for days
 Thrackan Solo
06-04-2003, 4:57 PM
I was running sprints at soccer practice once and I was looking at the cheerleaders:naughty: and Bam!!! Ran right into the bench!
 Mex
06-04-2003, 6:36 PM
I was doing a race today with 2 of my buddies, I was falling behind so I start running funny to make them laugh and sprinted ahead, I stopped a little and started running again and when I passed the finish line my friend tripped me over, then I fell into another person and the other person fell into another..

:D Fun times..
 Death_Jedi
06-05-2003, 3:22 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
i was walking and i wasn't paying attention. and a van came up and the mirror hit me in the face.

i also was talking to a girl i like and walked right into a pole.

i ran around the swiming pool and slipped hitting the life gaurd thing and it fell into the kiddy pool (2ft deep) it broke his arm ^^

i got in the car while practicing driving and slammed on the gas and the car went right into the wall.

LOL i laught out loud at all of them

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a go on a friends motorbike and i thourght id go real fast and i did then it wouldnt slow down and i ran into the side of a car and fliped over top of it and landed on the grass on my back and didnt even get a scratch............but the car was a bit

(since then i started motor cross and i rule :p)
 Lynk Former
06-05-2003, 3:37 AM
i've got black hair... plus i don't go for blondes :p
 Quotation
06-05-2003, 3:43 AM
Heh he...Here's my contribution:

We have one of those retractable Garage Doors, that open and close at the push of a remote, but slowly. After riding home from school on one occasion, I pushed the remote, and proceeded toward the garage, still on my bike. I just...kind of...mistimed the opening part, and my head collided with the top of the garage door as it was still retracting upward...

I'm just glad the concrete was soft...
 Icemaniax
06-05-2003, 3:51 AM
um lets see, i'm a natural dark brown, but now its ice blue :), but my "blonde" moments would be...

When i was about 9 i was getting out of the car and my sister went to hug my dad first. i shoved her ran by REALLY fast and yelled hes my dad & i'm gonna hug him first!.........I have NO idea who i hugged....it sure as he|| wasnt my dad....

I decided to ride my mountain bike down a steep hill to go off a jump.....then about a foot before i got to the jump i didnt want to do it anymore, so i hit both my brakes, i slipped and didnt hit my rear brakes and the front tire cought on the jump and i flew about 10 feet over the handlebars the i hit and skid when i stopped sliding my bike landed on me.

Rode my bike into a mail box.

Rollerbladed down mainstreet in the snow....it wasnt pretty....and it hurt...

Ran from a cop... dont ask.....

eh..whilst i was making out with my girlfriend, i leaned over onto her and my hand slipped and went downstairs...i stopped.... she didnt want me to stop..stupid me!

Called My math 8th grade math teacher a homophobic goat F***er... never got an A in that class agian....

One of my many STUPID hobbies..is jumping off of roofs.
 Loki GM
06-05-2003, 4:14 AM
ok this one time I was riding my bike at some dogs trying to scare them and of course they all run away and while im laughing I get closelined by a dumpster (a big rectangular trash can with 2 bars sticking out at the top) and I sat there breathless for a minute or 2 then start iding again

then a year ago I was riding my motorcycle and I was just going aroud an enpty parking lot and at about 30 MPH I think that I can take an almost 90 dagee turn with some loose gravel there so needless to say I fall over and slide with one leg trapped under this bike for about 10-20 ft and then finaly I sorta slide out from under it it slides for about 5 more ft and then I go lift it back on its wheels role it where it wouldnt get hit by any cars that might for some reason go by then run home (which is about 50 yrds away) where I start to feel my knee which looks like some grey meet and the next morning I go and see what damage there was to the bike and see that the clutch is broken and the mirror and shift peddle are bent :D :D :D

the second one was fun :D :D :D
 ShockV1.89
06-05-2003, 4:53 AM
Hmmm... well, I live on a hill with a deli at the bottom. I decided to ride my bike down to the deli to get some lunch. It's a steep hill, so I usually get up some good speed.

Anyway, I see a pinecone hanging from a branch near the road. So I decide to grab it as I go past, thinking it will just break off. Dont ask me why I chose to do this, I just did. But it wasnt breaking off. And that little part of me that is supposed to say "Ok, open your hand now" was off at Taco Bell or something, because my hand did not open. So the whole bike swung around, I went airborn, still grabbing this pinecone, my bike flys down the hill, and I crash to the ground, scraping my knee. The pine cone was still on the damn tree. :mad:

At my old school, one of the buildings had two floors. The bathrooms were in the same places on both floors, one right over the other. But the mens room was on the right on the bottom floor, and on the left on the top. I had a little brain fart, and walked into the womens room. Luckily there was nobody there, and I washed my hands and left. But a girl was walking in as I walked out, and we both just stopped and sort of stared at each other. I looked back and saw that was the womens room, and we both started laughing like crazy. It was great! :D
 Sam Fisher
06-05-2003, 8:46 PM
I can't remember anything like that...:(
 Captain Wilson
06-06-2003, 9:32 PM
hmm. my dumbest momemt eyh...
well the time it thourght Hmm lets see if i can jump this post box" run run run jump smash balls squished much pain and curling round the floor in pain for 20mins.
another,Thinking "**** it i carnt take it anymore" i climed out of mf loft windowslipped rolled down the roof hit the second strory mini roof rolled down that and fell in a pile of compost.
 Darth Groovy
06-07-2003, 3:49 AM
I died my hair blonde. I DID! See for yourselves...
 ET Warrior
06-07-2003, 4:59 AM
Well, probably not my blondest moment, but I did feel kinda dumb when it happened..........

So i'm driving my car down the road when i get a REALLY bad itch on the top of my right foot, like, INSANE itch that will NOT wait. So the road isn't very busy, so I pick up my foot, take off my shoe and proceed to scratch, Then, wonder of wonders, The light ahead of me turns red. Can't gas it to make it through because my right foot is up on the seat. So with my left foot I attempt to press the brake.

Now I drive a manual car, so my left foot is used to pushing the clutch, NOT the brake.

I hit that brake so hard i swear my chest NEARLLY went right through my steering wheel, and my chest did hurt pretty bad where the seatbelt tugged on

Well, after this, I decided I wanted to see if it was possible for my left foot to run my brake, so next stop light, I take my left foot and try to press the brake as gently as I can. No, I cannot run the brake with my left foot.
 Lunatic Jedi
06-08-2003, 4:50 AM
Hmm... sorry, I don't do blonde things. :(
 |GG|Carl
06-08-2003, 7:18 AM
Once when I was sitting in front of my computer with my friends, my chair broke, and fell down to the floor. Then all my friends laughed at me, but I didn't think it was funny, cause I hurt my leg...
 Father Torque
06-08-2003, 7:22 AM
I threw away a winning coke cap:cry6:
 yolkboy
06-08-2003, 7:34 AM
Well, I believe I was 11? Anyways, I was shooting hoops with my friends and we all decided to lower the hoop and do some dunks. I ran up to the hoop and dunked the ball and at that moment, I was all pumped up. But not having dunked in a while sort of threw me. I actually ran way to fast on my appoach to the hoop. I almost went 90 degrees still holding on to the hoop so my back was to the ground. I eventually lost my hold and fell to the ground hitting my head on the concrete. I had a headache for the rest of the day.
 Lunatic Jedi
06-08-2003, 8:34 AM
Originally posted by Father Torque

What was the prize?
 Father Torque
06-08-2003, 5:22 PM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
What was the prize?

A free 20 oz coke:( Man I really needed that coke
 Lunatic Jedi
06-08-2003, 5:46 PM
Geez, at least it wasn't a million bucks or something. You had me worried.
 nova_wolf
06-08-2003, 6:03 PM
I was just about to go through passport control on my way to germany for my GCSE Exchange trip, only to find I had misplaced my passport...

Where did I find it...

In the drinks fridge where I had just 2 minutes ago bought a bottle of soft drink!
 Pedantic
06-08-2003, 7:51 PM
I clotheslined myself with a broom while rollerblading once. :cool:
 Lunatic Jedi
06-08-2003, 7:58 PM
How the hell did that happen? :confused:
 Pedantic
06-08-2003, 8:08 PM
I was holding the broom horizontally. While I was speeding down a narrow sidewalk on the side of the house, one end got stuck in the fence and the other against the chimney and the rest is history.
 Thrackan Solo
06-08-2003, 8:14 PM
Originally posted by Pedantic
I was holding the broom horizontally. While I was speeding down a narrow sidewalk on the side of the house, one end got stuck in the fence and the other against the chimney and the rest is history.

Talk about a freak accident:eek:
 Bob Gnarly
06-08-2003, 8:20 PM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
i've got black hair... plus i don't go for blondes :p
I'm with Lynk all the way, I have Midnight Black Hair and dont go for blondes, i might lust after them but i wouldn't go out with one.
 ZBomber
06-08-2003, 8:42 PM
Originally posted by Father Torque

:rofl:

How did you find out it was a winning cap? :D
 RoM[Chrono]
06-08-2003, 9:39 PM
I was once shooting hoops when I was about 14. I thought I was tall enough to dunk the basket which has a metal pole behind it. I run up, jump, and miss the basket and fly under it and I crash into the pole.
 Dath Maximus
06-08-2003, 10:02 PM
im perfect in everyway

*walks into wall*

OWW!!

actually untill i was 4, i had blond hair

it was almost white. and i had freakishly blue eyes, like spice eyes

now i still have the freak eyes, only they are paler now, and i have almost black hair.
 ckcsaber
06-08-2003, 10:25 PM
I once spread some moldy cream cheese onto toast thinking it was butter. It did not taste good at all...........
 Lunatic Jedi
06-08-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
i had freakishly blue eyes, like spice eyes

I'd like to see that. :eek:
 Joetheeskimo
06-10-2003, 7:46 PM
I once was getting out of a car, and I was getting out through the hatch door. It was lower than I was used to, and I smacked my head on it :rolleyes:

Also, while I was demonstrating something on the blackboard for my class, the chalk just fell out of my hand and into the trash can. I had the whole class laughing.

I was staring at a girl I liked :drop2: and i ran into a pole :o
 Hindy
06-10-2003, 8:11 PM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
I once spread some moldy cream cheese onto toast thinking it was butter. It did not taste good at all...........

Man... I did that with lard on my jacobs cream crackers when I was younger, it was not good :fist:
Page: 1 of 1