Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The GF Fan Area

Page: 1 of 1
 ZaXeriaw
06-03-2003, 3:41 PM
I will sonn start the working of a new GF Fan area, but I would like to know, before I start, how many people who will use it? It will include: Download section, forum, members area, maybe articles and much more...

and of cause a membership is free :) :) :)
 Tall Guy
06-04-2003, 11:46 PM
sounds good but lets try and give it that little bit extra, something that sets it aside from the crowd. i know there arnt many gf fan sections out there now but we're hoping to implement one into a future gfn version. we need em both to be differnt in their own ways.
 Grim_comician
06-05-2003, 7:51 AM
Take my advices and your site won't be annoying or boring to the visitors:

* No pop-ups in your sites
* Not much bad english writing (But I see that you're writing correctly in this topic)
* No repeating midi musics that can't be stopped by a current visitor
* No sites that would show errors and messages like: 404 error, under construction, site is moved etc.:wid:
* A site would be for everyone in all ages (Pardon for that advice, I know your site will be for everyone)

I'll be coming for more advices...;)
 GendoTheGreat
06-09-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Grim_comician
No pop-ups in your sites

He may not have a choice in the matter. Whether or not there are popups on a site is usually up to whoever's hosting it.
Page: 1 of 1