Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fun idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Samandmax221
06-01-2003, 10:30 PM
If you've ever played Battlefield 1942 I would like to see the sam and max Desoto as a custom vehicle mod. Possibley with the Rat-Gat (see: Little Bigfoot) If you've never heard of Battlefield 1942 you've probebly been living under a rock. But if you want to crawl out under that rock check it out Here. (battlefield1942.ea.com)

Added: And what the hell is the dot on the envolope for.
 AnxiousApe
06-16-2003, 2:06 PM
Added: And what the hell is the dot on the envolope for. If you're reffering to the forum index a 'dot' appears on the envelope after you have posted a message in that thread (or in this case started one).
 Indy#1Fan
06-24-2003, 3:38 PM
I'v palyed battlefield and the Desoto with the Rat gat sticking out the top would bew a reat idea. too bad your banned after seein the other post i'm glad I'm happy where I am at the bottomof status. Maybe Merfatcat will forgive you for being greedy.
I pray I don't get in trouble for suggetsing it.
Page: 1 of 1