Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I hate to ask.....

Page: 1 of 1
 Donnie Darko
05-30-2003, 3:50 PM
I know a lot of you are probably sick/annoyed/discusted/through with/have had it/ or all of the above with.....JEDI, but!, I was just wondering who in the Associates wants to be Jedi......

*ducks for cover*
 Dark Moon
05-30-2003, 3:57 PM
Lol, I'm not sure if you have to duck, keep your eyes open though...

*looks around*

To answer you question, I wouldn't mind getting an FSCS, but it's not a priority... yet.
 StarCords
05-30-2003, 6:46 PM
I don't want FSCS. If I get, I i will dispose of it immediately.
 Jackrabbit
05-30-2003, 7:26 PM
If I get that FS slot...I'll probably make a farmer. Not everyday you see a FS farmer :rolleyes:.

[sarcasm]
 Donnie Darko
05-30-2003, 7:43 PM
So much negativity....*whimper* :( Well, it's not like I am gonna shoot myself if I don't get Jedi or I want to be Jedi because I am a power gamer that wants to 0wnz3r a11. I just love the role of Jedi, sure, a lightsaber is cool, but when I get it it's not like I am going to run off into the woods and start slaying everything I see and start mindtricking everyone to zoom past them with my force speed. I want to be Jedi.....not "Oh my God I'm a Jedi, WOOOOOOOO *zwung zwionng wonnngggg vvvvppppp*" Just thought I would make things clear on my intentions.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-30-2003, 9:37 PM
I think it would be cool to be one.
Are they still letting people build double lightsabers? Because I know there not going to let you have two lightsabers.

and Do you have to pay for the FS slot if you use it?
 Lord_Vessen
05-30-2003, 9:51 PM
No you do not have to pay.
 StarCords
05-30-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Donnie Darko
So much negativity....*whimper* :( Well, it's not like I am gonna shoot myself if I don't get Jedi or I want to be Jedi because I am a power gamer that wants to 0wnz3r a11. I just love the role of Jedi, sure, a lightsaber is cool, but when I get it it's not like I am going to run off into the woods and start slaying everything I see and start mindtricking everyone to zoom past them with my force speed. I want to be Jedi.....not "Oh my God I'm a Jedi, WOOOOOOOO *zwung zwionng wonnngggg vvvvppppp*" Just thought I would make things clear on my intentions.

All I can say is prepare for bitter disappointment.
 Donnie Darko
05-30-2003, 11:58 PM
Honestly I just want the cool robes, HA! just kidding. Anyways, I just read over your basic rules for The Associates and I would like to give a thousand appologies for starting this thread because I just read about the whole "no Jedi" rule. Again, a thousand appologies.....*peaks over from behind mob shield*
 swediot=)
05-31-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Donnie Darko

if i get fs slot....... thats exactly what im gonna do and im gonna make a bet about which bounty hunter will kill me first.... i reackon if i was to pick now...... probably thew.... just a guess :D:p
 Thew Rydur
05-31-2003, 3:02 AM
I don't know what your talking about Swediot...

Starts thumbing his blaster.

I mean, I would never take a bounty on you... ;) :p
 swediot=)
05-31-2003, 6:41 AM
yeh right:p

i know your just eagerly waiting for me to make that first slip and then pow youll be on me like a ....... well i cant think of anything right now.... and if i was to get an FS slot then i wouldnt be able to stop my self from force pushing people around and youll be twice as tempted to whack me
 Xx_Patman_xX
06-01-2003, 8:02 PM
It would be cool to be a jedi in this PA because you can relie on your teammates to keep your secret.:D
 Donnie Darko
06-01-2003, 11:46 PM
Yay! A member that supports my dream of Jedi! What if some of you got an FS slot? Would you try to be Jedi or just become a farmer like Jackrabbit, hehehe.
 Xx_Patman_xX
06-02-2003, 12:02 AM
Be a jedi... but I would still use my old character as my main. :chewie:
 Donnie Darko
06-02-2003, 1:04 PM
Can you be dark Jedi and be in the Rebel Faction? This has been bothering me...
 -=ReApEr=-
06-02-2003, 1:41 PM
I won't be one, even if i get the slot. It will only be for pride. I probally wouldn't even try it. :( :)
 Dark Moon
06-02-2003, 3:07 PM
Probably the only thing I'd use an FS for is building lightsabers :) I'd build as many cool ones as I could and give em' to my main to screw around with ;)
 Opa
06-02-2003, 4:47 PM
I don't wan't jedi I would have to watch my back all the time from the empire and then wait a year to master it fully, too much baggage :/
 Jatari Bazrak
06-02-2003, 5:27 PM
I like the stress, it shows you just how powerfull the Empire really is. and the cool force moves, and if you make Jedi Master you are the most powerfull person in the game.
But I'd much rather be a bounty hunter and ruin the lives of many.
 Xx_Patman_xX
06-02-2003, 5:51 PM
Why not be part bounty hunter/part jedi?
 Jackrabbit
06-02-2003, 7:06 PM
One word: Permadeath ;).

And yes, you can be a Dark Jedi and join the Rebellion.
 Donnie Darko
06-02-2003, 7:45 PM
Originally posted by Dark Moon
Probably the only thing I'd use an FS for is building lightsabers :) I'd build as many cool ones as I could and give em' to my main to screw around with ;)

Only Jedi can use lightsabers. Jedi can use other lightsabers, though they are more skilled with the ones they crafted themselves.
 Damarius
06-04-2003, 8:34 PM
Well if I get Jedi I am going to use it of course. But I am going to keep it on the DL and only tell people I trust. Which is what anyone with common sense would do. :)
 Lord_Vessen
06-05-2003, 12:16 AM
I won't be one, even if i get the slot. It will only be for pride. I probally wouldn't even try it.

Wow, I would definetly try it out. I have a feeling one of us in this PA might, the keyword here is MIGHT get the FS Slot. If I were to get it I would be a farmer, but when my precious space cows are in trouble I will have to go into my Dragon Stance! I would even fight off Vader in defense of my space cows.:lsduel:

The Reference To "Dragon Stance" Seen Above Is A Joke From Grand Theft Auto III The "Reed Tucker Segment" On CHATTERBOX Station.
 Sunshine Badass
06-05-2003, 12:31 AM
Just poked my head in to see what was up, and to keep in practice my forum skills.

I would make good use of the FS slot... I would be a fool not to. It is the only way to enforce my Ultra Plan!

I would make a Russian Comedian Jedi!!! He would be synthetic and a product of faulty manufacturing. He would come with a disclaimer: "Caution: Shaft HOT when turned on."

In heavy Russian Accent: "Two Jedi walk into bar. There is Rabbi, too... Maybe three Jedi there. Wait one second, it comes to me... Ok, ok, three Jedi walk into bar... The first says...

*Jedi waves hand in front of audience*

"You will all laugh at funny joke."

*The audience keels over with laughter as network representitives offer the Russian Jedi Comedian a main role in a sitcom. He would play the wacky, lovable neighbor who uses the Force to hash out get rich quick schemes and barge into his neighbors apartment... Zany antics ensue*

So if anyone in the =A= is planning on airing a sitcom, you know who to call. And if you do not know who to call, then call Badass... Sunshine Badass.

Ignore this----> He would be synthetic and a product of faulty manufacturing. He would come with a disclaimer: "Caution: Shaft HOT when turned on."
 Jackrabbit
06-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Bahahaha, that's classic comedy Sunshine. You should do standup at the Gnarly Gnort.
 Donnie Darko
06-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Yeah, where's the Entertainer/Comedian profession here? I wouldn't mind a few good jokes while choking back a few at the Gnort.
 Lord_Vessen
06-05-2003, 12:35 PM
You don't need to have a separate profession. You just type jokes into the chat! That would be cool to have stand-up at The Gnarly Gnort.
 Jatari Bazrak
06-06-2003, 1:55 AM
So you walk into Gnarly gnorts an there on the stage is a...(what ever Sunshine's going to be) Comedian..
"Hello Associates welcome. People around here call me 'Sunshine Badass' Now i live in Mos eisly, yeh the dangerous part of Mos Eisly called Mos Eisly. *laughing in the background*

Yeh, I mean it's so dangeous that now I'm scared of wookies, I really am and do you know why? Because when your in prison the Wookie is the one that DID it, There mabye some human and bothans but they had Loyers to help there defence. And be one the look out for a Wookie named FOOKIE. ;) :D

Then FOOKIE runs at 'Sunshine Badass' who runs out the back door... and everyone laugh's. :clap2:

Then they come in shaking had and laughing as well, 'Sunshine badass' then steps up to the mic and says " Thank you!" Then does more jokes.
Page: 1 of 1