Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Point-and-click?

Page: 1 of 1
 ike54
05-30-2003, 1:12 PM
Does anyone know if SnM2 will be SCUMM point-and-click style, or GRIME movea-round-with-keys style?

I personally dont like the GF and EMI style moving around with keys, i want the old point n click back.
 sheaday6
05-30-2003, 3:33 PM
SCUMM is gone, its dead, they're dancing on its grave. I think that they're just gonna throw together some mediocre Sam and Max game using the MI4 engine. I doubt they really want to take that much time on this.
 SyntheticGerbil
05-30-2003, 6:29 PM
Why does everyone have all of these silly point and click wishes?

I thought point and click was rather boring sometimes. I'm an American control freak. I want full participation! Give me a cell phone!
 Skinkie
05-31-2003, 2:37 AM
Sam and Max Preview (http://www.adventuregamers.com/display.php?id=264)

Go there and read the interview with Mike Stemmle. He mentions that they are indeed using a point and click interface put together using parts of many of the games that are currently in production.
 sheaday6
05-31-2003, 3:05 AM
Seriously? Shut up!...Seriously?
 Skinkie
05-31-2003, 3:14 AM
Seriously.... My expectations for this game have gone up even further.
 SyntheticGerbil
05-31-2003, 3:21 AM
Well, eat my mouth!
 Random
05-31-2003, 12:30 PM
Thanks for posting the link to that interview. Hadn't seen it yet. I like the point and click style of adventure games better than walk and turn.

Any other interviews floating around out there?
 swediot=)
06-02-2003, 5:56 AM
wow id never expected this.... my faith in the genre is back up to the top.... i really beleive that the best adventure games were point and click grimmy is up with the best but its not in the top 3 i dont think
Page: 1 of 1