Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Want to join the =A=

Page: 1 of 1
 Xx_Patman_xX
05-27-2003, 7:32 PM
I signed up to join the =A=. I have been on the General Discussion boards since April and have made over 70 posts. Iam not quite sure what I want to do yet for the =A= but I thought it might be cool to be a bodyguard for one of the =A= high members (wraith, jan, set etc). If I was a bodyguard I'd be a wookie or a black male human and have skills in teras kasi, brawler, marksman, pistoleer, ranger, pikeman and entertainer. Email me at patman997@aol.com if you are interested.
 Jatari Bazrak
05-27-2003, 7:39 PM
well to be part of the =A= you have to post on the Associates fourms for a week then on the sunday meeting the leaders choose who's in:D and who's out. :(
 Xx_Patman_xX
05-27-2003, 8:06 PM
What is the sunday meeting, is it in the chat channel? Message boards? Is it at any time?
 Jan Gaarni
05-28-2003, 2:25 AM
Not on the Associates Forum, on any of the other forums really. :)
 Lord_Vessen
05-28-2003, 2:53 AM
Welcome to the =A=
 setsuko
05-28-2003, 7:31 AM
Yeah, right now, the leaders meeting is open for leaders only. It's sunday night, when the moon hits zenith and the dark powers crawls out of the corners of your eyes and manifests as shadows. Or, about 11 PM.
 -=ReApEr=-
05-28-2003, 8:07 AM
Originally posted by setsuko
Yeah, right now, the leaders meeting is open for leaders only. It's sunday night, when the moon hits zenith and the dark powers crawls out of the corners of your eyes and manifests as shadows. Or, about 11 PM.

10pm my time. :) Just keep on posting, then we will discuss it next sunday meeting. ;)
 TheMaestro
05-28-2003, 5:21 PM
I'm not really sure if I'm officially joined yet, but I've been posting here for like two weeks...I applied, but either way I'll keep posting to express my interest.

It can't hurt. :)
 setsuko
05-28-2003, 5:36 PM
*eyes the admin interface for the members roster*

Yup, Maestro, you're in all right. Since this Sunday meeting if I don't remember wrong. Congrats! :)
Page: 1 of 1