Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dedicated info forum?

Page: 1 of 1
 Damarius
05-27-2003, 7:09 PM
Just an idea to have a portion of the forum be dedicated at least for a while to the members of the PA and be password restricted that way we can pass along information that would be valuable to others. Such as a ranger finding plots of land for the farmers or miners. I know I plan on exploring alot and would like a way to give info to my team members. Anyone got any ideas?
 setsuko
05-27-2003, 7:36 PM
Hmmm.. if the need arise, we'll look into it. I must admit, it's a good idea.
 Opa
05-27-2003, 8:18 PM
Yeah when the game is launched that would def be an important thing, so all of aren't left in the dark, and we can find mobs, npc's ect..
 -=ReApEr=-
05-28-2003, 8:42 AM
Originally posted by wraag
Yeah when the game is launched that would def be an important thing, so all of aren't left in the dark, and we can find mobs, npc's ect..

Once the game is released, we will probally do something like that. Other then that we would use our mIRC room for such important information. :)
 Lord_Vessen
05-28-2003, 12:38 PM
Sounds good to me...
 Ride
05-28-2003, 12:56 PM
mIRC sounds good and all, but what about chat logs?

Maybe if we made a simple forum on the =A= website, then that would be nice...
Page: 1 of 1