Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Paragon Federation (Rebel PA on the Chilastra server, east coast)

Page: 1 of 1
 MoE
05-27-2003, 5:16 PM
The Paragon Federation is a group of tightly woven members who call their peers in the PA a second family. PF is a rebel affiliated PA that will be located on the Chilastra server.

Our Goals
Anyone is welcomed in the Paragon Federation. However, one must be willing to follow our laws. You determine your own level of involvement in the PA. If you are one who wants to work your way to the top, you will have to earn it. Nothing is a freebie. Their are also regular email census's' to weed out the inactive. This provides a solid PA that does not carry deadbeats and leaches.

Once SWG goes live, the members of PF will set up a major city called Grandor. We will strive for Grandor to be one of the best alliance cities on any SWG Chilastra server.

We also are attempting to build a PA where our members set the initiative rather then one or two people by the use of our republic system, which we feel will be more successful then any other being attempted by any other SWG PA.

Role-playing (rp) is not a requirement but is suggested if you care to take the time and effort.

On top of it all, we are about having fun and building a good community.

If this sounds like a home for you, please stop by at http://www.paragonpa.com/) If you have any questions you can speak directly to Sarin Sunrider by AIM'ing him at DynamiteDHC1. If you would like to talk with me you can reach me at Gezzals on AIM and my SWG name is Mara Odin Esbrook.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!
 MoE
06-25-2003, 9:05 AM
up
 black label665
06-25-2003, 10:47 PM
Hey Ma'look rebels to kill!!!!:p :p :D

Hope to see you on chilastra ;) ;) :vsd:
 Cik
06-27-2003, 11:52 AM
Your site is hung.

-Cik
Page: 1 of 1