Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question

Page: 1 of 1
 BongoBob
05-27-2003, 4:15 PM
Hello all. I have a question. I blew through the SP mode in a week, and I can floor jedi master level bots, and I was wondering what are some of your favorite setups, I'm d/ling the hydroball mod as I type this, and i'm waiting for Forcemod II. In the meantime, I want to know what are your favorite setups for MP. Mine are:
Jedimod
Chesire Vader
Warrior Blade of Hades

Please tell me yours, because I'm gonna explode if I don't have somthing to do while I wait for Forcemod II, oh no, I, feel, strange, uhoh.....:explode:
Too late, oh well, still send me those setups.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
05-27-2003, 5:32 PM
Hmmm...

Matrix Dojo Map.
The Katana from the Bushido Map Pack.
Ultimate Blood.
and Blade or Bruce Lee to kick off :p

Plus some Ministry on in the background.
:D

B.
 Joetheeskimo
05-27-2003, 6:07 PM
-Jedicouncilg 1,2,3
-Matrix Dojo
-Darth Maul and Qui-Gon skin
-Hydroball/Darkball

You like hydroball?? I really want to play against you!! I haven't played hydroball against a real person yet!! :D
 BongoBob
05-27-2003, 7:01 PM
Sorry about the post, my friend somehow foundout my password and logged on as me. Even though I am also interested in your answers, I can't floor bots, maybe on the easy setting...:D
But I didn't know that he d/led the hydroball, will test and get back to you on the play request joetheeskimo5:D

PS I kinda suck and need help, is anyone willing to tooter me on a server. I'm a nOOb and am only halfway through JKII SP, but can sum1 help me??? PM me if you're willing.Ty in advance
:cheers:cheers! :devsmoke:
 BongoBob
05-27-2003, 7:09 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot.That was my friends favorite setup. mine is...
Forcemod beta
Twin Doublesided Black Sabers
Linkin Park for music
XTS-Clonetrooper OR Blue Reborn

:cheers: Cheers mate :devsmoke:
 Sam Fisher
05-27-2003, 9:28 PM
Forcemod- Lot of force points.
Omni-Mod- Very nice:D
 Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 12:39 AM
Hey bongo, i'd love to teach you anything about MP...anytime youre free :D preferably after our hydroball game :p
 BongoBob
06-07-2003, 5:18 PM
LOL:lol::rofl::lol:
 Solbe M'ko
06-07-2003, 6:41 PM
I like to play a pretty clean game.
-No front kicks modifier
-Saber attack/defense/jump level 3
-Darth Fisto Model
-Blue Saber with Perfect Saberzzzz
Page: 1 of 1