Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can I join?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jatari Bazrak
05-24-2003, 2:14 PM
Well, can I?
Lord_Vessen said I would be welcome to join, and if you need a Bio here it is.;)

Name: Jatari Bazrak
Species: Zabrak
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Background: I was born on corellia, I lived a peacfull life til the empire came and destroyed our village. Many brave zabrak gave there lives so we could escape.

Then we came to a planet called TATOOINE and settled down in Mos Entha, but the black talon (organized by Mess the Hutt) found our location, gave it to the empire who destroyed the rest who escaped including my Mother and younger brother Zaron Bazrak.

Bio: A tan skinned zabrak with black Tatoo's, deadly silver horns scared with Blood in rememberance to that fateful day on corellia and a black goate. Wears a Black no-sleeve shirt w/ hood. Midnight blue jeans w/two twin double-blaster pistol holsters and 6 Thermal detonators on his black kryat Dragon leather belt.
Weapons: 2 Twin double-blaster pistols, 6 thermal detonators, and one detonator launcher.
Vehicles: Sassae Tiin's sharp spiral. I call mine NEMESIS
size: equal to Slave I

Hope I can join.:D
 setsuko
05-24-2003, 2:29 PM
Sure! Stay around, post a little so we get to know you, and you are free to stay here in our little corner of the 'net. It's not the most fashionably furnitured place, but it's as good a home as any other. :)
 Lord_Vessen
05-24-2003, 4:06 PM
Yeah, we have chocolate gnorts:D
 Jatari Bazrak
05-25-2003, 10:44 PM
LOL, Chocolate gnorts!:D
So Wheres the PA going to be started at?
I've just seen the what Coranet looks like and it would be really cool to have those buildings.
 -=ReApEr=-
05-25-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak
LOL, Chocolate gnorts!:D
So Wheres the PA going to be started at?
I've just seen the what Coranet looks like and it would be really cool to have those buildings.

Glad to see your intrested mate. :) The PA is going to be founded on coronet if i remember correctly. ;)
 swediot=)
05-26-2003, 8:37 AM
well correllia not nesseceraly coronet infact well have our own town when that patch come out hopefully
 Jatari Bazrak
05-26-2003, 1:52 PM
Great! I was wanting to start in corellia.:D
When do I become part of the =A=?
 Wraith 8
05-26-2003, 6:04 PM
You have to be an active member for a week here on the forums... posting in threads and that. then after that the leaders will view the results :p and they decide who is in :D
 Jatari Bazrak
05-26-2003, 6:10 PM
Thanks Wraith 8.
so see you on the other side.:p
do you mean the =A= fourms?
 Wraith 8
05-26-2003, 6:42 PM
Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak
Thanks Wraith 8.
so see you on the other side.:p
do you mean the =A= fourms? yes these forums... i would also like to point to our chat room :D im on RIGHT NOW

to chat with our members :D
 Jatari Bazrak
05-28-2003, 1:28 AM
Ok, and are you guys help the Empire:deathstar or the Rebels:anakin: or just Nuetral?
 setsuko
05-28-2003, 7:23 AM
We are neutral, though we allow our members to have allegiances to both sides. Simply put, our members are allowed to be a part of the GCW, but the PA is not concidered to be a part of it.
 Jatari Bazrak
06-02-2003, 5:09 PM
Am I in now?
Page: 1 of 1