Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Buffy Finale *SPOILERS*

Page: 1 of 1
 BeastMaster
05-21-2003, 12:29 AM
:drop2:

Wow. This was, without a doubt, the most climactic and bittersweet "victory" ever seen on Buffy.

My only complaints are: First, that it should've been at least a double-sized (i.e., the last two episodes were a continuous narrative), instead of broken up into two regular-sized blocks.

Second, it made the same "mistake" that many finales make; it ends when it's half-over. There's still more story to be told. What happens to the refugees? Where's Clem? Can Buffy go on without her One True Love (no, not him, the other One). What's gonna happen to the Slayer Newbies?

And how the frell does this lead into the setup for Fray (Whedon's far-future tale of the Buffyverse "300 years later")? :confused:

With news that Whedon is aiming for a second Buffy theatrical movie (in-continuity, this time ;) ), there's still some hope. I've also heard that Spike will be on Angel next season (which is good in that it means he's still "alive," but bad in that he should be seeking out Buffy --let Angel stew in his own juices).

As for the ep's other casualty (assuming that no one dies from their wounds after the credits roll) . . . NOOOOOOO!!!

:ball:
*snif*

How could they kill off the most fun character in the continuity?!? I get that "the DungeonMaster" had to live (after his "documentary" story), and the Xander/Willow/Buffy triumvirate is inviolate, as is Ripper, but why couldn't they kill off one of the others?

She didn't even see the Bringer that killed her. :cry8:

And to have Xand just shrug it off like that. . .
 Zoom Rabbit
05-21-2003, 5:39 AM
Now how the heck did I get here?!? :D

Beastie, it's been so long since I've been to JK...why have you brought me bacK?
 Pedro The Hutt
05-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Because people were missing you *poke*
 BeastMaster
05-23-2003, 6:23 PM
That'll teach you to click strange links.

*teleports Zoomie back to his natural environment*
Page: 1 of 1