Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leadership positions need to be filled!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Deft Aklin
05-20-2003, 5:02 PM
Dark Sovereignty is now hiring for two vacant leadership positions:

Black Guard Lieutenant:
The Black Guard, DS's Military division, is hiring a Lieutenant to assist JodoBaas, the current head of the division. If you are interested, please contact either myself or JodoBaas on these boards.

Official Dark Sovereignty Recruiter:
Yes, that's right, we want a forum goer to seek out new recruits for our PA on the multitudes of SWG forums and sites. If I get enough good applications, I may even hire more than one. Requirements are a good RPer, an enthusiastic and energetic person with a good personality and you must be a good judge of character. (Best sign of a good judge of character: Hating me. ;)) For this position, contact me directly either by PM here, or e-mail me at irulual@yahoo.com.

We are also looking for HTML coders and someone to assist in the creation of our official Dark Sovereignty logo and website.
Page: 1 of 1