Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

An idea hit me in the head

Page: 1 of 1
 Samandmax221
05-18-2003, 2:26 AM
With help we could creat an interactive sam and max community like this shown Here (http://www2.zanpo.com)
 SyntheticGerbil
05-18-2003, 2:00 PM
But then kids who use P166s could not participate.
 Samandmax221
05-18-2003, 3:45 PM
I must say i have bot the damnest idea what your talking about!
We could try but flash software is how do you say
kinda spendy.
 Samandmax221
05-18-2003, 5:17 PM
We make a virtual New York with every one able to creat there certian charcter. Concept would be like this place (http://cokemusic.com)
A randomly wonderind Sam and max would be seen stopping crime ,loafing around and plain savagely protecting the rights of innocents.

It may sound dumb on paper but It would be great.
::sam: Your looking hale and hearty little buddy!

:max: I'm a coffee acheiver sam
 Samandmax221
05-18-2003, 5:27 PM
I may sound despret replying to my own post so may time but i'm holding my own. I'm out to get my idea to work so i'm reseasching and will start as soon as I finsih this post.

Pls . someone help me I can only do so much and I have limited knowledge of flash.

And If can I'm talking to the creator of what my idea is based on.
That would be the link in my starting post.

:sam: What the hell are you talking about max?
 Samandmax221
05-18-2003, 10:01 PM
just got visual basic.

IM one step closer to my interacive sam and max communtiy

And this thread's getting lonely so pls reply! Or else!

:max:Gratuis acts of violence are my forte!
 sheaday6
05-18-2003, 11:05 PM
please, its really not worth it. This is just a sparcely populated forum full of cynical bastards, its not gonna work.
 SyntheticGerbil
05-19-2003, 2:13 AM
You know this idea could be fun... but I really don't have the time or patience to deal with it in depth. Go about it yourself, as I don't see the regulars doing much. But with this new game coming, you'll have the support you need in no time.
 Setion
05-19-2003, 2:52 AM
I was going to read your post, but then I remembered what a cynical bastard I am, and skipped all the way down, then read:

"just got visual basic.
IM one step closer to my interacive sam and max communtiy"

Awhahhahaahahabwahahahaha....

Sorry. That was mostly bastardisim and not enough cynisim. I mean, all in all it's a good ide- BWahahahahhahahaa ahahahaha haha teehehe ahhbwahahahaha.

Well, I tried.
 Samandmax221
05-19-2003, 7:42 PM
I know your a bunch cynical bastards. The good thing is that being the fact the we are all and far between is that this would not get over our heads. I meen how many people are subscribed to this Forum maybe 10. Still I'd love it and its worth it. To me.

:max: If I did't find this humorous I'd come out there and rip your limbs off!
"Slightly altered Max Quote"
 Samandmax221
05-19-2003, 7:44 PM
Your right Setion I am a cynicle basterd and a goat blower too!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

In other words I am just the kind of jackass I like to see on Americas most wanted!
 Samandmax221
05-19-2003, 7:47 PM
I APPRECIATE. A-P-P-R to the E-C-I-A-T-E the fact that you think this might work!

Blah blah blah, etc.
 Metallus
05-19-2003, 7:53 PM
You suck at forums.
Page: 1 of 1