Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lookin 4 pure BH guild on Tatooine...

Page: 1 of 1
 eastwestwarrior
05-17-2003, 12:48 PM
Im lookin for a PURE bounty hunting guild startin or need positions on Tatooine please reply...:fett: :jawa :fett:
 SSJ4Goku
05-18-2003, 5:15 PM
Hey, eastwestwarrior,
The Dark Knights Alliance is a neutral MOSTLY Bounty Hunter PA with our main base on Tatooine, i say MOSTLY because we're also gonna dabble in our own cantina, and a crafting side business, but most of us are gonna be bounty hunters. I hope this will be good enough, if it is not, ok then. If you are interested however, you can check out our website, www.dktma.com) , sorry it's still kinda under construction, or if you want, contact me and we'll talk about this, my e-mail's swwiz04@yahoo.com , or if you have AIM, my screeenname's Nayias37. Thanks!
 SSJ4Goku
05-18-2003, 8:40 PM
Hey, eastwestwarrior, sorry I missed you, try again, I'll be on all day today, just keep trying. Sorry again, later.
 SSJ4Goku
05-21-2003, 7:37 PM
hey, eastwestwarrior, I was just thinking, send me your e-mail address and I'll get back to you, my e-mail's swwiz04@yahoo.com .
 Wraith 8
05-22-2003, 2:40 PM
just noting SSJ4Goku.. there is an edit button.. so you can edit your posts :D
Page: 1 of 1