Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

It's a game. You read. READ!

Page: 1 of 1
 TheBlueFlamingo
05-12-2003, 9:43 PM
OH MY GOD!!! GO to lucasarts.com now! The new game site is up. AND A TRAILER!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! And it sound like they have their old voices back, not the crappy ones from the TV show!!!!!! IT HAS THE COOL MUSIC AGAIN!!! The 3d models aren't all that great and new they eyes are kinda lifeless, and they seem kinda like 3d models not actual charachters, but it says spring '04, so they have time to imrove them. OH MY GOD! I've watched the trailer about 10 times now! AHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!
 Metallus
05-12-2003, 10:41 PM
www.lucasarts.com/products/freelancepolice)

Check out the trailer! And concept art! And maybe ignore those screenshots!
 Jester
05-12-2003, 10:55 PM
Right on.
 SyntheticGerbil
05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
This is the first time in years where it is actually funny and appropriate for the modern fanboy to say "I'd be peeing my pants if I wore any."
 Setion
05-12-2003, 11:42 PM
Evil Egon likes the trailer!

Seems unatmospheric. I liked this trailer a long time ago when it was called "Reboot."

This game better kick ass, instead of turning into something like Toe-Jam and Earl 2. *crawls up into a fetal position and cries*

I do think the rats with guns is a good sign, but I have yet to see anything breaking the boundries the first game. 3D images don't fool us, this isn't an FPS. But again, sooo much time. Unless that was all they have done. Then that is just an engine demo and they have yet to program and devlop and post-produce and market the game... But come on! This is Lucas-Arts

Uh-oh, too much compresehensible commentary....

"Garish wrestling tatooes..." Bwahahaha - Oh yea, that takes me back. To that one day. With the watermelon. Ahahaha, silly parasites.
 Skinkie
05-13-2003, 12:03 AM
AHHHHH! When I click on the trailor all it does is load up the quicktime symbol then stop! Do I need to redownload it or something?
 SyntheticGerbil
05-13-2003, 9:15 AM
Quicktime is bad. The bad type to thieve baby Jesus from the manger.
 samandmaxfiend
05-13-2003, 9:45 AM
holy crap ive waited 10 yeARs for this and its actually becoming a reality!! the trailer is awesome! ... it has the voices..it has the music (yess!!!) aNd it has the original sets from the 1st one..and its funny..its goddamn funny! hahaha i cant wait till spring 2004!!

"this is so degrading"

"shut up and dance"

and max jumping for the phone!!
 bill_squared
05-13-2003, 12:26 PM
So's you can save it to your hard drive, view full-screen, etc. etc. etc. Whee!
http://lucasarts.com/products/freelancepolice/images/movies/trailer_1.mov)

"The primitive knot at the top of my spine says I'll have all this stuff."

--Bill^2
 sheaday6
05-13-2003, 9:28 PM
its for the PC!
 static_matt
05-13-2003, 11:12 PM
its not for ****ty ass xbox!!!!!
 Random
05-14-2003, 12:03 AM
They've got concept art for Flint Paper, maybe we'll see him taking out his trash in this game. Bloody, beaten, broken gangsters.

Who the heck is St. Livinia and why would he have a dance on his day?

Another theme park to visit. Always fun.

And the International Spacestation FOOBAR. Sam&Max in space? How could that NOT be funny?!

Can't hardly wait!
 samandmaxfiend
05-14-2003, 2:50 AM
haha the st livinia thing has me stumped too... what sort of storyline do u think we have from the artwork?
 Andrei
05-14-2003, 6:59 PM
It's funny, but I really don't like how Sam and Max look. The rats look great though.

This is gonna be ****ing awesome though. Psyched I am.
 Skinkie
05-14-2003, 11:52 PM
The name FOOBAR is hilarious, I'd just like to point that out.
 JBlink
05-15-2003, 2:02 AM
I also can not see the Quicktime Splender. It says I have some problems with DirectX. Any suggestions?
 Jawa Eater
05-27-2003, 2:02 AM
Originally posted by Andrei
It's funny, but I really don't like how Sam and Max look. The rats look great though.

This is gonna be ****ing awesome though. Psyched I am.

Are you kidding me? After watching the trailer, I almost pissed my pants! Sam and Max look great!
 Jake
05-27-2003, 8:21 PM
I think Sam & Max to look a bit shady, and comparing the atmosphere in the shots to "Reboot" is spot on. Or at least, I thought of Reboot when I saw it. At night it looks a little better, but the generic coloring on the city streets during daytime, or in general really, looks nothing like Sam & Max should... compared to something like this painting (http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/9612/comico.html). No pretty deep colors and moody lighting.
 SyntheticGerbil
05-27-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Jawa Eater
After watching the trailer, I almost pissed my pants!

HAHAHahaha, That is... !!! HAHAHA! IF YOU WORE ANY PANYTS!! hahah!H!hAHH!!! 1!
 Jake
05-28-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
HAHAHahaha, That is... !!! HAHAHA! IF YOU WORE ANY PANYTS!! hahah!H!hAHH!!! 1!

you crack me up sean. lol!!
Page: 1 of 1