Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Editing Infernal Machine

Page: 1 of 1
 Indy4
05-09-2003, 8:41 PM
Because Emperor's Tomb seams hopeless to eveyone to to edit

what about Infernal Machine?
 Bob Gnarly
05-09-2003, 9:03 PM
ET isnt hopeless, its just takes annitiative
 Indy4
05-09-2003, 9:06 PM
I need people for this to happen
 JernejL
06-20-2009, 9:00 AM
Infernal machine has potential, maybe a resolution update pack.. ofcourse indy4 topic poster has gone for a while now..

Textures are easy to get out of the game, i actually did some work AGES ago on infernal machine modding (probably the only person ever to do that)

http://mathpudding.com/temp/body.png)

i had more ingame textures.. but i have no idea where it is all now..
 Gabez
03-12-2010, 6:21 AM
Hah! 6 years gap! And here I am with a mere 1 year gap...

Potentially, an Infernal Machine texture upgrade for the characters could be excellent. The textures are very good in the game anyway, but they don't look so nice in the cut scenes when characters are up close. Although, what is really needed is more polygons.
 FreemanGordon
01-04-2012, 9:15 AM
Infernal machine has potential, maybe a resolution update pack.. ofcourse indy4 topic poster has gone for a while now..

Textures are easy to get out of the game, i actually did some work AGES ago on infernal machine modding (probably the only person ever to do that)

i had more ingame textures.. but i have no idea where it is all now..

How did you extract the textures? I was able to open the GOB-files and extract the music from the cnd-files. However I could not find the textures. All I found were the loading screens of the different levels as mat-files. :mad:
Page: 1 of 1