Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

T3 International Trailer!

Page: 1 of 1
 JediNyt
05-09-2003, 4:14 PM
This is the best T3 trailer yet imo! So in case some of you have not seen it yet your in for a treat!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/t3-international/)
 Wraith 8
05-09-2003, 6:37 PM
Wow.. looked cool.. i always was a fan of Terminator.... cool.
 Taos
05-09-2003, 7:18 PM
Oh yeah, I can't wait to see this movie! I've always enjoyed the Terminator movies....how can you not? Lots of guns, explosions, and violence....it's great! :D
 Wraith 8
05-09-2003, 7:30 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
Oh yeah, I can't wait to see this movie! I've always enjoyed the Terminator movies....how can you not? Lots of guns, explosions, and violence....it's great! :D ah... everything a growing boy needs :D
 Darth Eggplant
05-11-2003, 1:31 AM
I saw the other 2 I guess I will see this one, I think arny's past his prime. (also guys like Vin Diesel) are around now and they have much better diction than Sly or Arnie, or Dolf Lungren,
or Claude Van Damme. movies I can only see so many Matrix Reloaded and X-Men 2 and next most likely LOTR Return of the King. I hardly go see movies any more.
 dark jedi 8
05-11-2003, 11:34 PM
i'm definately gonna see it. the trailer was pretty cool.:)
Page: 1 of 1