Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

assault on lance (Captain EjL 2)

Page: 1 of 4
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-06-2003, 8:48 PM
now that everybody is back at ej's house and in his office, he sits down with Craig topshot and joe
 jokemaster
05-06-2003, 10:31 PM
((You mean Havoc?))
 Flamehart
05-07-2003, 7:43 PM
Craig leans against the nearest post or wall instead of sitting, waiting for what ej has to say.
 marichui
05-08-2003, 10:22 AM
as Craig leans the wall(or post) breaks because of his weight and he falls to the floor while others laugh at his stupidity.
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 7:09 PM
(OOC: hahaha....no. Do not control other's characters)

The wall does NOT break, being Craig does not way enough to do that, and Craig just instead turns and laughs at the stupidity of marichui's post.

-------------------

(OOC: Ok now to be serious..)

Craig sipped some of his drink left over from the bar as he leaned against the post (which did not break)and waited for the breifing and plans.
 topshot
05-08-2003, 9:37 PM
((OOC: Joke, he was referring to another character from Welmin's Cantina, so don't worry, Havoc's still in the game! :cool: :cool: :cool: ))

Topshot sits at the table, resting his head on his hand, waiting for EJ to come in to the room and brief them on the mission. In the mean time, he starts conversing with the others.

"Say, has anyone seen that holo-film, hosted by Jabba's Cineplex, based on our last mission where EJ, Havoc, and I were fighting to destroy the dark lord Luminaro Unduli?"
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Craig smirked, finally a topic to talk about. "I haven't seen it yet, but I've been meaning to. So how's your abilities been coming along? I've already explained what happened to me, its your turn."
 Redwing
05-09-2003, 5:38 AM
*Breaking in*

marichui, don't make me delete joke posts. No trolling, please. Craig, it's all your fault for replying, now I don't want to muss thread integrity ;)

/end OOS
 jokemaster
05-09-2003, 9:14 AM
((I apologize for my sister's behavior, she's been given a severe warning and won't do that again. I hope.))
 Flamehart
05-09-2003, 7:11 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
*Breaking in*

marichui, don't make me delete joke posts. No trolling, please. Craig, it's all your fault for replying, now I don't want to muss thread integrity ;)

/end OOS

((OOC: Alright, I'm very sorry Redwing, won't let it happen again))

Craig finished his drink and chucked it into the nearest trash can, then continued waiting for the briefing.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-10-2003, 4:44 PM
ej: im sorry for everyone waiting. now lets get down to buisness. lance has an army and now with most of my pirate crew gone with him they'll help out with him. we must go and swoop in and destroy everything of his. my forces are armed with alot of ships and weapons. topshot im sure u know what im talking about. for the newcomers i have 1 super star destroyer and 4 star destroyers, among many many other star ships. for ground assault vehicles, i got many at-ats, and the republic gunships used during the clone wars. everything will be explained later with all the ships and what not.

what im thinking about doing is that we'll rob lance's banks. then hit some of his weapons depots. our first target is the commerce bank in the outer rim. and then we will work our way in to the core worlds then finally the major bank on coruscant. we will only be taking money out of lance's account. i will do this alone with u guys guarding the front door. this is only for the bank on coruscant. after we hit his banks and depots we'll make one final assault on his palace. yes i know he is very rich, and we will take all his treasure. plus my men back. we will begin preparations 2morrow. u are all welcome to stay here in my house. my servants will help you all. u may have dinner tonight also. following that u are free to pracitice ur fighting skills.
 jokemaster
05-10-2003, 8:16 PM
*Havoc entered in time to hear the plan*
Havoc: No, Lance has insurance on all the weapons depots, we want to hit those first, then the banks. If we hit the banks first when we hit the weapons the insurance will go straight to him instead to the bank.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-10-2003, 10:17 PM
ej: good idea, havoc. or we can split our forces. mr long john silver will be my second in command. he will lead the assault on the depots. (i will also be playing him) and i will lead the bank robberies.
 Flamehart
05-11-2003, 6:56 PM
Craig nodded, agreeing to all this. "I will supply my own vehicles though, thanks. Sounds like a well thought out plan. Havoc proves a good point. Also, another thing. If you need a good hacker to get into the banking system accounts, I can help with that as well. There isn't a security program that I can't hack into."
 topshot
05-11-2003, 9:57 PM
Topshot:"Now ain't that the truth? Now what I think is that robbing a bank will get us thrown into Imperial concentration camps, so we would have to be extra careful in our foot-steps. You never know what we could encounter."

And in reply to the question he was asked by Craig:

"My body has been working over time on major upgrades. Your old suit gave me the idea to implant a special computer chip into my left gun arm. Pretty interesting, since it updates my gun arm as well by building new internal parts. "
 Flamehart
05-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Craig smirked, then shook his head, "Don't let yourself turn entirely machine, thats a no-no."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-12-2003, 5:28 PM
ej: another good idea craig. we will need all available help to pull plan a off. lets start gathering our forces.

*every one follows ej outside* ej: we are going to head towards a mountain with a valley on the other side. that is where i keep my ships. at least some of them. we will board a shuttle.

*one hour later and at the valley* ej: here we are. captain silver and i are the leaders. u guys are appointed as smaller leaders of squadrons. for our first robbery we will take a star destroyer and 5 republic gunships. there will also be 5 men per group. topshot craig havoc silver and i will each lead a group. my men and i will rob the bank, u guys get to cover me. we will divide up the loot among each other.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-13-2003, 10:32 PM
does that sound like a good plan?
 Flamehart
05-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Craig nodded. The plan sounded good. He then turned to ej though, "I would prefer to use my own ship. It is faster and stronger than these ships you have picked."
 topshot
05-13-2003, 10:50 PM
"Myself as well," stated Topshot,"Mine's equipped with state-of-the-art cloaking devices, engines, shields, the whole shibang. It's also equipped with a special transmitter that encodes messages so that only the specified receiver can understand it. No matter how hard anyone tries to pry open the receiver's message or intercept it, all they'll get is just mixed letters. And as for myself being half-machine, my body will give me a choice of any upgrades I feel are necessary. Only half of my body is machine, y'know."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-14-2003, 4:43 PM
ej: ok if u want to use ur own ships and men. however u are welcome to use my star destroyers if u need to repair ur ship.
 Flamehart
05-15-2003, 8:30 PM
Craig nodded and pulled out a small transmitter and hit a button. A quiet hum sound was heard as the Ragnarok (pic coming soon) landed near the Star Destroyers, etc.
 topshot
05-17-2003, 2:13 AM
Topshot:"And one more thing. I personally invited an old friend of mine to accompany us on this mission. He is a sith outcast that goes by the name Darth Rythe. If any of you messes with or angers him, be warned, he is very deadly in his profession!"

*Shows them the "cut-throat" kill sign.*
 Flamehart
05-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Craig smirked, "Great. More help the better." He then added, "and why would you think I would kill a friend of yours, of all people? A friend of my friend is my friend, and my enemy's enemy is my friend as well." (OOC: wanted to add that line in somewhere lol)
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-17-2003, 12:06 PM
ej allright guys lets get the first robbery up and going. the star destroyer orbit is ready to leave. so that we may all travel together, topshot u and rythe may go in the same ship, and craig and i will go up in his. we will meet at the bridge. so lets go!
 Flamehart
05-17-2003, 1:18 PM
Craig turned toward the Ragnarok, "I will have to drop you off on the ship first, ej, because I want to do a little recon first."
 jokemaster
05-17-2003, 1:32 PM
Havoc: I brought my own friends as well.
*Havoc runs to his own ship, where a squad of 4 members is waiting*
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-17-2003, 2:31 PM
ej: sounds good craig i was hoping u would do that any way since i will be taking my private ship "ej's pride". havoc it sounds good that u brought ur men along. craig we will meet u at the rallying point. lets all get back to our ships and meet in the ISD fredicksburg.

*at that note ej and craig jumped into craig's ship. rythe and topshot jumped into topshot's ship. havoc went into his ship along with his men and they lifted out of the hangar towards the fredicksburg.*
 Flamehart
05-17-2003, 3:22 PM
Craig docked with the ISD, waited for ej to get on, then undocked and went into hyperspace, but was pulled out of hyperspace by an Imperial Blockade. This wasn't good, because he had been in hyperspace for only seconds, and that meant that they would eventually run into the blockade on the mission. An Imperial Officer spoke via intercom on Craig's ship.

Imperial Officer: "You are in Imperial Airspace. Leave now or be taken into custody or destroyed."

Craig smirked, and replied, "Not on your life, scumbag." The Blockade opened fire, and the Ragnarok twisted this way and that, apparently more maneuverable than anyone would've thought due to its size (any of you seen Outlaw Star? a bit bigger than that ship). Craig flew right past the blockade at an incredible speed. Just moments later, missles slammed into several Star Destroyer's shield towers, the missles going so fast the radar didn't have time to pick it up.

Craig shouted on his ship, "Droids, man the guns!" The several combat-trained droids on his ship ran into the gun ports and fired the ship's turrets at the Star Destroyers' command center area. Craig looked around for the command ship of them all, found it, and flew a bit away from it then turned toward it. The engines revved, then an orange glow formed around the Ragnarok.

Craig said to the droids, "Hang on boys, its gonna be a rough ride."

The Ragnarok rocketed straight for the command center of the blockade ship and collided with it, causing the command ship to explode and the rest of the blockade to retreat. Any communication with Ej's ship was cut off immediately.

Was the Ragnarok still intact?

((OOC: Answer what you think in your next post, guys, I'll be back soon for my next post))

(Edit: Picture of the Ragnarok is here:

Ragnarok (http://www.gamescreenshots.com/fullpic.asp?category=playstation&pic_id=4343&game_id=190&gallery=0&picOrder=0) )
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-17-2003, 3:42 PM
*just then the blip on the command deck of the star destroyer to craig's ship just went dead.*

ej: hmmmm i sure hope he is allright. lets just hope he will meet us at the rallying point.

*ej sits himself on the command chair, with other chairs pulled out for the friends.*
 Darth Rythe
05-18-2003, 6:03 AM
"He'll be fine!"
*in my mind*...What the hell just happened one minute i was at the bar next thing i'm here.

"TOPSHOT DID YOU DRUG ME AGAIN!!!":mad:
 jokemaster
05-18-2003, 11:37 AM
*Havoc laughs at what Rythe says, knowing it probably isn't above topshot*
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-18-2003, 1:27 PM
ej: lets all go into hyperspace!

*at that moment, the ISD Jimmy's Luck jumped into hyperspace. 2 hours later the ISD came out near the rendevou point.*

ej: here we are! hmmmm i wonder where craig can be?

*then all of a sudden a blip came up*

comm officer: hey a ship is coming up. it looks dragon like or something. captain shall i contact it?

ej: yes

comm officer: sir that is craig. apparently he has survived!!!!!!

*at the bridge shouts of happiness came about*
 Flamehart
05-18-2003, 1:30 PM
The Ragnarok came hurtling into view, entirely intact and undamaged, but Craig was having some trouble pulling it back on course. He twisted around the controls and the Ragnarok spun into control. He docked with the ISD and boarded, and was happily greeted by the crew. "Sorry about that guys. There was a blockade here just a few minutes ago, had to wipe them out and I lost contact with you."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-18-2003, 2:18 PM
ej: its ok. looks like the repairs on ur ship will take a while. looks like u will have to come with me.
 Flamehart
05-18-2003, 2:22 PM
Craig shook his head, smiling, "The Ragnarok isn't as damaged as you would think it is. I would give it 20 minutes before the droids are finshed preparing."

((OOC: Ive got to go to church REALLY soon, so I wont be able to respond until about 1 PM)
 topshot
05-18-2003, 5:57 PM
Topshot:"No, a little fairy named Vader came along and put you to sleep. When next I knew, you ended up in my interceptor. Outcast interceptor, that is........"

Suddenly the ship is bombarded by the Kass Army's Tie-Bombers.

Topshot:"Damnit! That piece of bantha crap Kass Army again!
They're always trying to capture me! Rythe, man the
guns! I'll pilot the ship!"
 Flamehart
05-18-2003, 6:55 PM
Craig turned on the intercom and called Topshot. "How's it goin over there? If you need any help I can be right over."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-18-2003, 8:11 PM
ej: gun officer, target those ships over there. mk send a message to the pilots. have 2 squadrons of xwings and tie fighters. if we dont stop this force our first robbery will be blown. mk relay a message to the station helm's deep. tell them to send out 5 corellian gunships, 4 cruisers, and 2 star destroyers. have the isd's carry 3 squads of atrs and 2 squads of gunboats.

*ej turns to the gang*

ej: does ne body wanna call out their forces? while our forces are doing battle u guys load up the strike ships and we will head down to that station. once we head down we will go to the center vault. craig ur up front with me. we will be able to do this.

* ej's fleet just came out of hyperspace* ej: here comes the ships i ordered for. captain of isd gollum move our forces to the center of battle. begin launching star fighters, and pound the capital ships with lasers and torpedoes.
 Flamehart
05-18-2003, 10:35 PM
Craig nodded, but then had a confused look on his face, "Weren't we originally going to attack his weapon depots first, so the insurance would go to his bank rather than him?" Either way, Craig went down to the Ragnarok, told ej he'd be waiting for him there, and strapped himself in the pilot seat.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-19-2003, 6:32 PM
ej: craig i made a mistake. this the first weapon depot. i get so drunk on moxie sometimes i lose my self like chevy chase. so lets start going down there.

*ej went down to the hangar where the strike force ships were, ej gathered 5 men to ride with him and 25 to go to the atr. then the strike force launched out of the hangar, hoping not to be caught with the fire fight.*

ej: everybody we will land at the closest hangar. theres bound to be a welcoming commitee. havoc please get ur men ready. mine will be coming out of the atr first then send urs out. everybody else will come with me. craig or topshot i need ur hacking skills. rythe u can cover the rear. if we stay alltogether we will get through this, and will not get captured. rythe i have a better idea, u will plant the charges. hey lets steal a couple weapons. there are 4 levels of weapons. the first is the hand blasters easy. the second is blaster rifles. the third is explosives. and the 4th is the missles and torpedoes rooms. there we will plant the charges and thus destroying the facility. havoc i want u to disable their security. and make sure know one else is coming behind us. kabeesh?
o and another thing since we will be stealing weapons ill order a couple crews with crates so we can ship them out.
 Flamehart
05-19-2003, 8:07 PM
Craig launched the Ragnarok and helped take out the depot's defenses before hiding somewhere the base's sensors would not locate his ship. He immediately tapped into the mainframe and hacked the security doors, after finding out they were retina or fingerprint scan, he hacked them to allow the people he was working with's DNA. He then contacted Havoc, since he was to disable security, "The password is 785612 for the security system. My computer's being a piece of.. something.. right now and it won't let me access the security system from here, so you can disable the security system when you get in." He then switched to Ej. "I will have to open the doors as you go. When Rythe is planting explosives, target the mainframe on floor 2A, room 21, and it will disable the sensors so I can move up and unlock the other doors. Once that is finished, I will be able to hack anything else for you."
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-19-2003, 10:18 PM
*ej comms havoc* ej: havoc u and i are going down first so that way craig can unlock some more doors. *the gettysburg starts to dive down the station. thanx to craig the station's sensors are disabled. the gettysburg docks along with the atr and havoc's ship.* ej: allright we are going in. *the atr released the soldiers, ej and havoc came out of their ships. as ej predicted there was a welcoming commitee but they were armed to the bone with guns, lots of guns.*

ej: standard formation. make ready aim fire!!! *blue blasts came out from the rifles and hit 7 station guards.* everybody retreat behind the ships and reload! ej said. *some guards shot and 5 soldiers were shot. the rest retreated back to the ships* havoc: what are we going to do? ej: guys fire another round! *more blue shots came out and they hit 15 guards. ej took a german grenade and blasted out another 10 guards.* ej: that'll clear them. havoc lets get to the security room, there we will meet with craig ryth and topshot. u got the password from craig. work on the doors being unlocked and disabling security.
 jokemaster
05-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Havoc: Move out
*Havoc's soldiers quickly took up vantage positions and took out the rest of the gaurds*
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-19-2003, 11:02 PM
ej: now that topshot and ryth are here, craig land here and get to the security room.
 Flamehart
05-19-2003, 11:05 PM
Craig nodded and waited for a minute to load his guns. Craig then hacked the intercoms for that floor, "Go to the second floor and wipe out the Mainframe in room 21, My droids will be able to move in and unlock the doors to the weaponrys after that. The sensors for the upper levels will spot me if this isn't done." Craig assigned a droid to take over the hacking jobs, and met with the crew where they were waiting.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-19-2003, 11:11 PM
*ej & co. went to the first level of weaponry. they found all types of blasters. ej saw 2 blasters that looked like the ones jango fett used.*

ej: of all things, hey lance was gonna use these. once he finds that i got them hell be angry. ryth set the first charges.
 Flamehart
05-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Craig followed them in, then he looked out in the hall and was shot at. "We've got company," he grunted. He leaned out with his two handguns and fired, the bullets piercing through the guards bodies, and several others behind him. He continued firing until he ran out of ammo, reloaded, and peered back out. He was shot and hit in his left harm. "Argh.." Craig spun out and fired with his good arm, finishing off the guards. He nodded at the group, signaling the ok to go.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
05-20-2003, 10:11 AM
ej: ryth plant a explosive here. lets move onto the second level: blaster rifles. craig hack this door open. *ej raidoes in for a crew with a crate to take some weapons. the crew would be on the station within 15 minutes*
 Flamehart
05-20-2003, 8:51 PM
He contacted the droids and they began working. The second door was open. Craig rushed upstairs and went into room 21 and blasted the mainframe. He then shot down any guards in the hallway, resisting the pain in his wounded arm until they were all dead. He went back to the crew and the Blaster rifles door was open as well.
Page: 1 of 4