Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Naboo Invasion

Page: 1 of 1
 Captain LeChuck
05-04-2003, 4:58 PM
The Galactic Empire has decided to take up arms against the peaceful planet of Naboo. Join the Empire, and fight for the glory of our Emperor, Palpatine!

To make it simple, you can only be on board one Star Destroyer, the Intrepid.

Intrepid Crew Manifest

Navy Crew

Commanding Officer, Admiral - Arth'Mith'Uruodo "Arthmith" (Captain LeChuck)
First Officer, Captain -
Pilot, Lieutenant .
Security Chief, Lieutenant -

Ground Forces

Commanding Officer, Commander -
First Officer, Lieutenant Commander -
Commando, Lieutenant Commander -
Scout, Recruit -
Recruit -

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:

Here's mine
Name: Arth'Mith'Uruodo
Race: Chiss
Bio: Born on an Imperial Freighter to unkown parents. That were killed because of a Rebel Connection, Arthmith was spared however. And grew up to create his own opinions and points of view. He came to the conclusion that his parents were fools who stood up against a power such as the Galactic Empire. He joined the Imperial Navy about the same time as Thrawn which made the two the first aliens in the Imperial Navy and they were favorized by the Emperor. Particulary Thrawn however. Arthmith had no complaints about it. He could see no reason as to why he would have complaints as Thrawn was clearly superior to him in tactical skills.
 -=ReApEr=-
05-04-2003, 5:02 PM
Well i will join in but i will be agaist you as a BountyHunter :D
 Captain LeChuck
05-04-2003, 5:05 PM
Arr! Well...If I pay you more than them you'll join me right?:p :p :p

Name, race, age and bio, please.
 StarCords
05-04-2003, 5:34 PM
Umm... Naboo is already with the Empire. It's Palp's retreat where he goes quite often.
 Captain LeChuck
05-04-2003, 6:54 PM
Ever heard of imagination?
 StarCords
05-05-2003, 5:51 PM
Sorry, I thought you were doing something realistic. You don't have to snap at me.
 Jan Gaarni
05-05-2003, 7:53 PM
Page: 1 of 1