Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

X-Men RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 1:46 AM
Just saw X-2, so I had to.:p

So you guys know the basic rules.

This story will be following the movie not the comics. And this is in the futur, not too far in the futer but far enough. The war between mutants and humans has started.

fill out this profile:

Mutant name: (unless your not a mutant)
Allignment: (Good, nutral, or bad. can change in the story)
Power: (don't make yourself into the most powerfull mutant ever okay, just make it fairly simple.)

please don't go all detailed into history and other info about your character.

example:

Mutant name: Wolverine
Allignment: Good
Power: healing factor, adamantium bones, claws

and another example:

Mutant name: Ice man
Power: manipulate ice

get it?

----------------------------------

my character:

Mutant name: Electric
Allignment: bad
Power: manipulate electricity

the story begins.

It was as many had predicted, and few had hoped; the war had come. No one was ready, the humans unleashead a terror on the mutants, and the mutants retalliated on the humans.

the X-men still persued peace. And Magneto lead the mutants to war against the humans. The humans had armies, and the mutants were each an army. Battles raged throughout the earth and though there was peace in some areas most of the world was now a war torn battlefield.

The humans had disarmed all thier nuclear missles after Magneto used thier first attempt against them. The war raged, and Xavier faught to secure peace. Helping humans in an attempt to convince as meny as he could that not all mutants were evil.
 jokemaster
05-04-2003, 11:47 AM
Name: John Ryan
Mutant Name: Unknown (doesn't have one yet)
Alignment: neutral
Powers: Can control Water and machines
Bio: An old friend of Delta, thought they've lost contact a few years ago. Just recently discovered his powers.
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 4:48 PM
Not too long ago a mysterious man had come to Delta's house. Delta's parents had been scared since they discovered he was a mutant; they were afraid of what the world might do now that the war had started. The strane man introduced them to a new opportunity, join the mutant forces.

Delta's parents didn't want their son to go to war, they just wanted a nice peacfull family; The stranger was sent away disapointed.

Not long after another visitor came, a white haired woman who also said she was a mutant. She offered not war, but peace. A mutant group known as the X-men who faught for world peace between mutants and humans.

Delta and his parents concidered the possabuility, and had decided to send Delta to join the X-men.

That was before it happened...
 Commander Bond
05-05-2003, 1:04 PM
You didn't say anything about having to make up your own character, so we need a good evil-doer.

Name: Eric Lensher.
Mutant Name: MAGNETO.
Allignment: Evil (leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants, containing Mystique and Pyro).
Power: the ability to control all forms of metal and create magnetic fields.

Bio: Magneto has become interested in the small matter of building up his forces. Since he only has Mistique and Pyro by his side (although great mutants, not enough for a war), Magneto has begun looking to recruit more mutants to his cause. His attention has been caught by a particularly powerful mutant named Delta Kasolar, who has an uncanny power over electricity. Realising the potential behind such a gift, Magneto has taken it upon himself to capture Delta Kasolar and bring him round to his way of thinking...
 jokemaster
05-05-2003, 8:37 PM
((Edited my profile, thought my past power was too cheesy. BTW i can be recruited by anyone))
---------
*John was running. The police had raided his home and his parents are on a trip. He headed to the home of his last friend. Delta*
 Captain Wilson
05-05-2003, 9:36 PM
Name:
Mutant name: Gambit
Allignment: Bsaccliy good (does not mind ripping people off)
Power: Can charge small items to expolade eg cards (which he also carrys many packs of)
 Mandalorian54
05-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Okay people! what is up with Magneto and Gambit?

You have to make your own character, not use one that already exists. You can write about Magneto and Gambit, but theres no way you can BE them.

I hope your not disapointed but please make your own characters. Thanks.

and gambit is not in his late twenties, this is in the futur, mabee ten years after X-2. so gambit would be in his 30s.

Sorry I wasn't more specific, I hate to be a pain in debut.
---------------------------------------------------

Delta was buissy packing a suitcase, ready to head off to Xaiviers school. He snapped closed the brown leather case and paused under the doorframe to examine his bedroom. Sighing deeply he turned around and headed to the stairs.

Suddenly a heavy humm of an engine could be heard outside, the sound came closer very fast and surrounded the house. Delta looked up curiously and was almost instantly blinded with bright white light which streamed through all the windows.

A voice boomed over a megaphone. "All mutants in the premisis are to exit the front door immediatly with thier hands above thier heads. You have twenty seconds to comply before your house will be broken into."
 jokemaster
05-06-2003, 12:19 AM
*John arrives at Delta's house in time to see the bright lights an hear the message, he quickly runs twoard the house, climbs up to Delta's room and knocks on the window*
 Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:23 AM
Delta hears the knock and heads back into his room, he drops his luggage and opens the window, "John, what are you do-" He is cut off by a large explosion somewhere in the house. The front door of the house had been blown open and Army soldiers are pooring through the hole in the wall where a door once was.

Delta pulls his friend inside and tries to think of what to do before he is sent to a mutant detention facility.
 jokemaster
05-06-2003, 12:24 AM
John: Let's get out of here!
 Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Delta hears gunfire downstairs and a soldiers grunt through a gas mask. Worried Delta rushes out of his room and leaps over the stair's railing and lands on top of a surprised solder below.

A scream from deeper inside the house stings Delta with fear, in a desprate attempt to save his family he unleashes his rage on the soldiers rushing into attack position. Lightning fires from Delta in all directions jolting the soldiers who couldn't dive behind a wall or piece of furniture soon enough.

Delta rushes down the halway to the living room where his sister's screem echoed from...
 marichui
05-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Mutant Name:DarkStormFire
Alignment:neutral
power: control shadows, fire, and fog[flight]

After running away from home I was lost. I met these kids. THey seemed really friendly and offered me shelter and food. After a few weeks with them I had already learned how to use a knife in combat and how to defend myself. I used the shadows as my cover when it came to the cops. These kids had taught me to become a criminal and I liked that life. After a year I was the toughest chick on the block. Everyone feared me. Even the guys. I was sick of that life. I had learned I was a mutant after I had my last job. It was an easy job. It paid 200 bucks. I was in the middle when the cops came. As always I stood my ground. But the thng was thaT THE COPS WERE READY they had a swat team. I was surrounded but suddenly while I was wishing that the shadows were closer they were coming closer. After that I can't remember. I think i flew to the park and hid there. Whenever the cops came around i hid in the shadows or a strange fog came when I willed it. Weird huh? Anyways here I am homeless and feared. I even fear myself. I'm learning to control my power but now I can create fire. now thats weird.
 jokemaster
05-07-2003, 9:34 AM
*John follows Delta down the stairs, using some water to knock a soldier into a wall, knocking him out*
 Master of Yoda
05-07-2003, 2:31 PM
Mutant name:Gladiator
Allignment:Bad
Power: Great fighting abilliaty
 Dath Maximus
05-07-2003, 6:22 PM
you people can use my character as much as you like

just dont kill him off

Mutant Name: Raven
Allignment: Somewhat good, prone to violence
Power: Healing/Psychic
 marichui
05-10-2003, 8:04 AM
Jimena ws walking arund a neighborhood when a bunch f swat trucks and cops came riding by. Of course she ran for her life and crashed into these two hot guys (yes jokemaster I'm lying or yoou jk ur cute)she didn't have tie to say anything but it seemd that they were running from the cops and swt too. :mob:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps we nee some x-en relatd smilies!!just suggesting
 inquisitor1
05-10-2003, 9:52 AM
Mutant Name: Marksman
Allignment : I'm wiv Magneto (in other words i'm bad)
Powers: Increased Reflexes (he has a daemonsword which
Fires small elemental blasts out of it)
Back story: "I have seen the future of the world and have
come back to save mutant kind, thats why i'm -50
years old.
 Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Delta burst's open the living room doors in time to see his sister being binded in a metal body locking mechanism, with her mouth bound by a cloth.

Delta let's go with a desprate rage, unleashing volts of electricity upon sevral soldiers. The soldiers tumble helplessly to the ground in pain. Delta crouches down to his younger sister who stares up at him hopelessly.

Reaching for the bulky device on her back which locked her arms Delta looks for a means of opening it. But before he can do anything he is interupted by a muffled squeel from the young girl. He whirles around just in time to catch the butt of an assult rifle in he jaw.

Delta reeles back in pain and trips over a coffee table. The soldiers rifle points at Delta to fire but John turns in through the broken livingroom doors just in time...
 jokemaster
05-12-2003, 9:37 AM
*John uses his power to force water down the soldier's nose, effectively drowning him*
 Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 10:09 AM
Delta recovered to his feet and scanned the room quickly, there were no concious soldiers. He then turned his attention to his younger sister who squeeled from beneath the cloth binding her mouth. A rustle of movement in the hall catches Delta's ear; he prepares for the worst.

The movement stops and a small canaster rolls into the room spewing out smoke, it's followed by a couple more canasters and the room thickens to an unbareable state. Delta and John pass out from the effects of the smoke.

The soldiers hustle in with gas masks on and drag out the mutants and thier own wounded or dead soldiers. Delta and John are harnessed with collars around thier necks to prevent them from using thier mutant powers. They are shoved into the back of a truck and thier legs cuffed to the floor. The rest of Delta's family is ushered off in another truck and the house is left in desolate ruins.
 inferno001
05-12-2003, 7:00 PM
Mutant Name: Unknown
Allignment : good
Powers: Fire, enhanced senses, strength and healing ability

Back story: Sam decided to go to the Xavier acadamy when he discovered that he had special abilities. On his way he met Tracy, a mutant who could control ice and they fell in love with other. However, they had an encounter with Nemesis, a mutant who apparently looks exactly the same as Sam. Sam was injured and Nemesis took Tracy away. Sam vowed to get revenge on Nemesis and find Tracy no matter what the cost.

Sam was walking down the highway, thinking of his beloved Tracy. He had recently found out that the military was capturing and killing mutants from some crazy guy at a gas station. He had no method of transport but he didn't mind walking. Then he saw something in the middle of the road, a truck. He could see that it was military and he felt the presence of other mutants. They were afraid. He held out his hand and focused his thoughts and the engine of the truck suddenly exploded. Two soldiers jumped out and aimed their submachine guns at Sam.

"Get down on the ground and put your hands behind your head!" shouted one of the soldiers.

Sam smiled and focused his energy on the guns, they burned red hot and the soldiers yelped and droped them. They stared at him wondering what to do.

"Get out of here!" shouted Sam.

The soldiers looked at their mangled and twisted guns then looked back at Sam, then they ran away as fast as they could. Sam ran towards the back of the truck and saw two seniors cuffed to the floor.

"Hi there," said Sam.
 Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Delta, relieved to be free from the binding mechanism, greeted the new mutant gratefully. He and John introduced themselves to Sam and Sam likewise introduced himself. Delta explained how his famly had also been taken captive. Not knowing where they were being taken or why Delta begged Sam for help.
 inferno001
05-13-2003, 1:25 PM
Sam agrees but they are interupted by the sound of a helicopter that had reached them, it was a military copter with machine guns aimed straight at them. The soldiers that escaped earlier had called for backup and in the distance there were military humvees and trucks filled with soldiers coming straight towards them, unless they thought of something quick, they were going to be either caught or shot to bits...
 Bredamo
05-13-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Mandolorian54
Just saw X-2, so I had to.:p

So you guys know the basic rules.

This story will be following the movie not the comics. And this is in the futur, not too far in the futer but far enough. The war between mutants and humans has started.

fill out this profile:

Power: (don't make yourself into the most powerfull mutant ever okay, just make it fairly simple.)

please don't go all detailed into history and other info about your character.

example:

Mutant name: Wolverine
Power: healing factor, adamantium bones, claws

and another example:

Mutant name: Ice man
Power: manipulate ice

get it?

my character:

Mutant name: Electric
Allignment: bad
Power: manipulate electricity

the story begins.

It was as many had predicted, and few had hoped; the war had come. No one was ready, the humans unleashead a terror on the mutants, and the mutants retalliated on the humans.

the X-men still persued peace. And Magneto lead the mutants to war against the humans. The humans had armies, and the mutants were each an army. Battles raged throughout the earth and though there was peace in some areas most of the world was now a war torn battlefield.

The humans had disarmed all thier nuclear missles after Magneto used thier first attempt against them. The war raged, and Xavier faught to secure peace. Helping humans in an attempt to convince as meny as he could that not all mutants were evil.

Mutant name:Changer
Allignment:good
Power:Can Do Anything

OOC: I know it's three days late to be saying this, but please read the rules of this RPG before posting in it. You can't have a character that "Can Do Anything." Further posts in this vein will be edited or deleted. ^.^
 Mandalorian54
05-13-2003, 11:39 PM
Delta raised both his hands, the military was too great for three youths to overcome. But as the humvees drew closer and the chopper aimed it's mini gattling gun at the kids, the chopper suddenly exploded with a burst of energy from behind the trees.

Another mutant emerged from behind the treeline, he wore a black suit with a blue waving pattern strewn across the chest arms and legs. On his wrists and ancles he wore light blue armour, and on his chest a light blue metal plated armour. He ran up to the three youths and explained himself with haste. "My name is Phase, your in great danger and I can help save you."

-------------------------------------------------

new character.

mutant name: Phase
allignment: not yet known
Power: shoots energy blasts from his hands
 marichui
05-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Jimena followed them. She kept cupping her hands and throwing fire balls ((great balls of fire)). She signaled them to follow. She started to create a great fog around them. "Make circle, while looking out,"she instructed, "When I say Attack outwards or just throw your knifes ice or whatever outwards." As she said this, she started to cup her hands. She then took a deep breath and said,"I'll meet you at the park. Near the fountain".
"NOW"she yelled. Jimena cleared the fog,"Park, fountain, be there." Jimena then turned raised her arms and ran into the shadows disapearing.
 Mandalorian54
05-14-2003, 8:16 PM
The humvees aproached and opened fire from mounted machine guns, The three mutants dove for cover. From behind a tree Phase blasted out from his hands, overturning one of the humvees. Soldiers unloaded from the trucks and raced out after the mutants. Pinned down by the army Delta didn't know what miricle it would take to save him and his family.
 jokemaster
05-14-2003, 8:41 PM
John: Run at the count of three.
*John stands up*
John: 1, 2, 3 GO
*John runs in front of the humvees, causing them and the soldiers to chase him, providing a distraction for Delta*
 Mandalorian54
05-15-2003, 1:19 AM
Delta forms a ball of electricity as John counts, when John distracts the army Delta hurls the ball amidst the troops sending a wave of electricity through thier ranks dispersing the souldiers across the grass and road. Phase blasts from his hands at random targets causing confusion and havoc amidst the defiled ranks of army soldiers.

The mutants rush out from behind the trees, siezing the oportunity as the soldiers are surprised.
 marichui
05-15-2003, 7:25 PM
Jimena In the crowd of mutants runnig out from behind the trees cupped her hands and threw balls of fire(great balls of fire)at the suprised soldiers. Hovering around a group of brave idiotic soldiers she created a dark shadow around them. Then she ran over to John and starts to help him fight."do you think we might be able to attack with lke a super attack together?First you can disable their machines and we can then attack together fire and water yoou knwo?" jimena asked. Just then a bazokaa was fired jimena ran in front of john blowing up the missile that was fired. "run she yells"
 Mandalorian54
05-15-2003, 8:03 PM
Delta turned to zap the soldier holding the bazooka but from behind him another soldier hit Delta in the back of the head knocking him unconcouse.

A large groop of soldiers gathered their wits and chased John and Jemina.

Phase blasted away at the soldiers until he was shot in the leg. Phase took cover behind the overturned humvee and blasted at the soldiers he could.

Delta was placed in a small jeep which would take him away to imprisonment.
 jokemaster
05-16-2003, 1:57 AM
*John sees Delta captured and attacks the soldiers, using water to jam their rifles*
 inferno001
05-16-2003, 5:29 PM
Sam gets shot in the arm and shouts in agony, he faces the soldier who shot him and summoned fire from the ground setting his trousers on fire. The soldier paniced and rolled around on the floor to put the fire out, before the soldier got up, Sam knocked him out with a swift punch. He looked around and saw the destruction around him, mutants fighting the soldiers. They were loosing, but why would the government send such a large army to capture a few mutants?

He saw a pretty woman throwing fire balls at a large group of soldiers and saw Delta being forced into the jeep.

Another group of soldiers where running towards him so he threw a wave of fire at them knocking them all to the ground. In the distance, he saw a man, a creepy man in a black suit, shades and a small black brief case. He smiled and walked off into the distance.

Then he heard the sound of a jet, he looked up in the air and saw a large blue aircraft, then the sky turned black and lightning clouds started to form, the soldiers dispersed as lightning struck randomly around them. The mutants stopped and looked in awe as the X-Men came to the rescue...
 Writer
05-27-2003, 3:23 PM
Mutant name: Nighthawk
Power: pain stare (glares at people and it hurts them), invisiblity, ability to make people think she wasn't there

Mutant name: Mutania
Power: what doesn't she have? hence the name Mutania. Mutania rarely uses all of her powers in a given battle. It's too tiring. She generally uses one consistantly throughout the battle.

The X-Jet hovered for a moment and the ramp slid down. After a few seconds, three people stepped out. The soldiers looked in fear at the newcomers and backed away from the jet. The ramp stayed down for a short time after the three people had stepped off before closing again. The jet lifted off the ground and went to find a better place to land.
With the disappearance of the jet, the soldiers regained their courage and pressed forward again. Suddenly, a storm began to form above them and one of the three that had just gotten off the jet launched himself into the soldiers. They gave way before his adamantium claws and the two ladies watched him. One was Storm. The other was Mutania.
Suddenly, the soldiers began to give way in another area. Their arms were being sliced off by some unseen thing. The slicing stopped and the soldiers all doubled over in intense pain. Nighthawk was striking hard.

(Is that better?)
 jokemaster
05-27-2003, 3:28 PM
*John had incapacitated the soldiers holding Delta. Quickly he tried to revive him*
John: COME ON!
 Writer
05-27-2003, 3:51 PM
Nighthawk appeared briefly and several gunshots came at her. She quickly disappeared again, but the soldiers had already seen her enough to know who she was. There was a general fear amongst the normal humans toward Nighthawk since she seemed to be untouchable. Rather than Wolverine's and Mutania's three claws, Nighthawk had been graced with five in each hand. Three where Wolverine and Mutania had them and two more extending from the base knuckles of her middle and ring fingers. Combining that with her pain stare and invisibility made her a very deadly person.

(See my next post for the compensation to this)
 jokemaster
05-27-2003, 3:59 PM
((Ummm, Wildjedi, you have to follow the rules:

fill out this profile:

please read the underlined, text that happens to be in italics
 marichui
05-27-2003, 11:55 PM
Jimena Ran towards the jet. Somehow her mind was telling her that she was safer there and the people cooming out were there to help. She ran towards the jet defeating anyone who stood in her way. She stopped frozen in her tracks. She had to help the others before herself. SHe ran towards John and grabbed Delta's legs intstructing John to take Delta's hands and take him over to the jet. Gathering Fog around them she hid them from the soldiers long enough to reach the jet.
 Writer
05-28-2003, 1:23 PM
Here's a guy that can counter Nighthawk:

Name: Matt Watts
Allignment: Bad

Matt growled quietly as Nighthawk vanished again and pulled a small device out from his pocket. He turned a knob on it and pressed a button. A wave of energy shot out from the front of it, heading out in all directions. There was a cry and Nighthawk became visible again just in time to slump to the ground.
 Writer
05-30-2003, 2:02 PM
Noticing that Nighthawk's plan had failed, Mutania suddenly snapped into action, clearing a path between herself and Nighthawk.

Meanwhile, Matt was very pleased with what his invention had done and moved over to grab Nighthawk. Suddenly, he felt a boot hit his chest and he went flying backward with a grunt. He growled softly as Mutania grabbed Nighthawk and carried her away. He pulled a gun out and aimed at the two mutants.
 Mandalorian54
05-30-2003, 7:56 PM
(I don't want to sound rude or anything wildjedi, but mabee you could tone the powers down just a bit? being able to do "Anything" is a little far out if you know what I mean. Have you ever heard of anyone in any comic/movie ever being that powerful? It's considered "GOD MODDING". I think your characters are pretty cool and all but just tone it down a bit, thanks.)

Phase had dissapeared from the battlesite, while the others had been battling they didn't notice his disapearence.

The small army of soldiers was being badly beaten by the mutants, but thankfully reinforcements came. A large force of soldiers could be seen from a short ways off, and sevral trucks, jeeps, and humvees acompanyed them. But what really stood out, was the tank. A massive tank rolled behind the formation of soldiers, and from afar it launched it's heavy cannon fire. A lare explosion landed in the middle of the dense fighting.

Wolverine was thrown away from the blast, his skin chared and scolding, but it quickly healed. And many of the soldiers were killed in the explosion. But another was soon to follow...
 Writer
05-30-2003, 8:05 PM
(I don't want to sound rude or anything wildjedi, but mabee you could tone the powers down just a bit? being able to do "Anything" is a little far out if you know what I mean. Have you ever heard of anyone in any comic/movie ever being that powerful? It's considered "GOD MODDING". I think your characters are pretty cool and all but just tone it down a bit, thanks.)

(I apologise, Mandalorian54, but I thought I had toned it down a bit. While Mutania can do anything she wants, but never uses more than one mutant power at a time. One thing I forgot to mention is that she doesn't have full control over most of her abilities. Hope that makes things better.)
 jokemaster
06-01-2003, 10:46 AM
((Same as in the others, going on a trip, would appreciate it if someone controled my character))
 marichui
06-01-2003, 11:09 AM
((not here, so control character))
 Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 7:28 PM
(alright that's fine, I'm sure you won't overdo it.)
 Writer
06-05-2003, 4:29 PM
Matt smirks as he pulls the trigger of his gun, but frowns when he realizes that he didn't hit Mutania and Nighthawk. Mutania had tripped and both girls had tumbled to the ground.

Mat growled angrily and re aimed his gun.
 Darth Blonde
06-10-2003, 1:54 AM
Alias: Riptide
Alingment:Bad but with no certain team
Power: the complete manipulation of water
Looks:Tall, skinny, blond hair, totaly white eyes (he wears sunglasses to hide them)

Riptide enters the School behind a vangaurd of soilders he stares around, his long black trechcoat wipping in the wind. Striker walks by, Riptide follows him, (one the back of his neck is a little circle where Strikers mind control potion was administered.)
As he walks through the dark halls he notices some of the students escapeing out side. With out a word he jumps throught a window and lands behind them. The little children scream. Riptide doesn't notice that Collosus ( the guy who can coat himself in metal ) Just stepped out of the bushes. An uppercut sends Riptide into a small ditch. Stunned.
 Writer
06-10-2003, 2:02 PM
Matt lets out a small hiss of pleasure as he pulls the trigger on his gun. A smile makes its way onto his face as he sees Mutania stumble and fall again. He had hit her leg. He laughed as she crawled over to Nighthawk and tried to pick her up again. Nighthawk was still unconscious.

Mutania felt a sharp pain as the bullet entered her leg. She knew that she couldn't let it stop her and she crawled over to Nighthawk.

"Chloe," she whispered, trying to pick her up again. Chloe's eyes flickered and she moaned.

"What hit me?" she asked.

"I don't know," Mutania replied. "We both need to get back to the X-Jet before anything else happens to us."

"What happened to you?" Chloe asked. Then she noticed the bullet hole. "Oh, ouch. Let me carry you."

Mutania shook her head. "You're still weak."

"You're in worse shape, Allison," Chloe growled, trying to stand up.

Allison shook her head again. "I don't care."

"I do," Chloe insisted. "If we stay here and argue, we'll both be dead."

With that said, Chloe stood and picked Allison up. Then, she made her way to the jet.
Page: 1 of 1