Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

X2

Page: 1 of 1
 JediNyt
05-03-2003, 2:37 AM
The second X-Men opened today and I saw it. It is very good. Even if your not a fan youll enjoy it much. Im not a Marvel fan either. I suggest seeing the first one before seeing this of course, itll make much more sense. I wont give any of it away but it has my thumb up as one of the best movies of the year. Its darker than the first movie and the villans are more evil than ever, certainly not for the faint of heart this movie is. Anyways if youve seen it post your thoughts and reviews.
 dark jedi 8
05-03-2003, 7:40 PM
i'm hoping to go see it tonight, it looks really good! i watched the HBO 1st look of the making of it and they showed like 5 minutes of footage. very impressive!:) but i must ask if night crawler is a good or bad mutant, because from some of the footage it could go either way?:)
 JediNyt
05-04-2003, 3:22 AM
Im not saying anything about Nightcrawler until more people have seen it. But hes a kickass character thats for sure. :)
 wassup
05-04-2003, 3:36 AM
Ya I just got back from seeing it.

I think I must be weird or hallucinating or something. :eyeraise: Everyone, including my friends, think that this movie was batter than the first X-men, however, I think the first one is better. I dunno, I just felt the characters weren't introduced and used well enough and their were too many twists and turns in the story. Also, I felt alot of stuff was extraneous and unexplained, for example:Why didn't Jean Grey stay IN the plane to stop the flood and rise the plane?

Maybe I'll feel normal again tommorow...:confused:

It was a good flick though, Im not saying its a bad movie.

Rating: 8/10
 Darklighter
05-04-2003, 9:00 AM
I'm saying it's great, despite the fact that I haven't seen it. It just looks so damn good, I'm tingling with anticipation:D
 leXX
05-04-2003, 11:00 AM
I saw it last night, but I won't say anything until more people have seen it. I'll just say one thing... don't be late, because if you miss the opening sequence, you will regret it. ;)

Oh and, I got to see the Reloaded trailer on the wide screen. WOW. :D
 Lynk Former
05-04-2003, 3:51 PM
Ah! Damn as soon as my friend has some free time I'm gonna have to go see it with him! Wait for meeeeeeeeeee XD I've heard it rocks though :p
 boinga1
05-05-2003, 12:15 AM
I want to see it...whether or not I will is another matter entirely ;)
 swphreak
05-05-2003, 1:03 PM
It's awesome. Nightcralwer ownz!
 dark jedi 8
05-05-2003, 7:00 PM
i saw it saturday night, and damn, that movie was great! nightcrawler was awesome as well, this is a definate must see flick!

Oh, and the matrix trailer on the wide screen is well worth it to!:D
 StarCords
05-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Ditto, boinga1.
 Jedi Apprentice
05-11-2003, 5:49 PM
I hope everyone saw the Phoenix at the end of the movie. :D

I really liked seeing Wolverine show off his true power and some of his history.

It needed to show more of Colossus IMO though. :D

The first scene with Nightcrawler was completely awesome! :)
 dark jedi 8
05-11-2003, 11:42 PM
yeah, colossus was given too short of screen time. though it was nice to see wolverine in more action though. and i really liked magnito and pyro. is pyro played by a different actor in this movie then from the first one? i'm pretty sure he is. anyway he did a good job. IMO.:)
 Darth Groovy
05-16-2003, 10:36 AM
I finally saw it last night, and I have to say, not only is it refreshing to see all the original actors return to thier roles so well, but it is also good to see such a good follow up story, thanks to a wonderful director that made this all happen, Brian Singer!

*dies*
Page: 1 of 1